How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

Nemo

oh and btw im 30 ! my first bike , love it ... the only thing i dont like is the jerk throttle.... minor movement and the bike react :eek:

b00g89

I'm 25. I've always wanted a sport bike. I lived how the GSXR and the R6 looked. My FZ8 is my first bike (just got it this year on Father's Day) and I'm loving every minute I'm on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fazer 8

46, just got my Fazer 8 last week. Previous bikes, latest first: Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom, Kawasaki ZRX1100, Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours, Kawasaki ZX-6(E), Yamaha DT200, Yamaha XS400D

Speedy2, I'm in Ridgewood. I went up West Saddle River Rd the first day. Yesterday I went 202 up to Suffern. Then went to Campgaw. It's parking lot is big and empty. Practiced some things. I can't wait to go to Harriman and Bear Mountain.

racetech92

I bought mine when i was 20. It brand new at the dealership I worked at I even got assemble it out of the crate SCORE!!!

FZ802

52, I had them all, from 1500 cruisers to GSXR 1000 and 750, to Versys 650, DR 650, KLR 650, XR 650, an older FZ1, plus about 20 others. I love to ride all kinds of bikes. Just wished I could have one of each. I just bought my Fz8 and can't ride it till the snow goes away but I really like the looks and riding position.

Racer839

42 but still ride like I'm 18..... LOL. I raced motocross when I was younger so the FZ is bike number 29. Have owned 6 street bikes and the rest were dirt.

seansimons

I am just 50 and have had loads of bikes (to many to count), started riding when I was 14, mine is a 2012 - blue with all accessories. I test rode the new MT-09 and even though its a great bike the FZ8 just shades it.