How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

SVTF119Z

24. Kinda wanted a supersport, but the FZ is cheaper to buy and insure and will be plenty fast for me. Motocross beat all the delusions out of me. Crashing sucks ass and "it's not if, it's when and how bad". And it only gets worse the faster you go.

daz81

34 wasn't looking at fz's at all was out for a z but when I saw my fz I fell in love, only thing I wish I had of got the fz1 that was there at the same time, but it is my first bike after my old klr600 from when I was 18 and I like living and thought it would be a great bike to begin with but to be honest, it still scares the life out of me when I feel brave lol.

ronnie thomas

58. Will be 59 in september. Just put a Vance and Hines slip-on today. Think I will like it. At speed not much louder than stock. By the way I really love this bike. Also ride a 2012 goldwing.

sirdyza

Interesting that it helps with your medical issues. I have the same thing happening with me. I have a very bad back, and when it is really acting up I can get on my FZ8 and ride for an hour or so. When done my back always feels better. Discussed it with my pain management doctor and she thinks that it is likely the vibrations. All I know is I don't want to switch to any other motorcycle with fear that the seating hurts my back. My FZ8 is the first motorcycle I owned. Before this I spent 6 years riding an Aprillia SR 50 that with upgraded performance. That was a lot of fun, but I got tired of not being able to go on the freeway, or fast roads. Got my FZ8 and have not ridden the scooter once since. Keeping it for friends to use so we can go riding together (well, as good as a scooter can do).

jmatt890

25 years old. I have another buddy who has an fz and he is 26. I think the more upright riding position is becoming a more commonly wanted riding position

FZ8Gamble

30 years old and my take on it is the bike is the best of both worlds, upright riding position=more comfort, and sporty like a crotch rocket!

Mo$4FZ8

49 yrs. Bought the bike May 2011, 2 days after it hit the showroom. Almost 28,000 miles on the od
Have been riding since I was 14
Owned numerous mopeds and dirt bikes
plus a couple of scooters Honda Elite and a Vespa
1987 Kawasaki EX500
1989 Ducati 750 PASO
1994 Kawasaki ZX6
2002 Big Bear Chopper Venom Pro Street
2011 Yamaha FZ 8

Last edited:

Lambo

22 and dying to get my fz8 out so I can take pics. My last iphone with all pics on it vaporized in a car accident I had.