How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

Gusm91

The reason I ask is because I notice a lot of people with FZ8's are either in their late 20's or older. I was 21 when I bought this bike brand new last year. It just caught my attention and I didn't want a sport bike as I already had one. Am I the only young guy here?

DSmith

Im 22. But i met another guy with an fz8 in town who was in his 50s. I skipped the super sport faze like most people go through. I went straight to the naked bikes.

Gusm91

Im 22. But i met another guy with an fz8 in town who was in his 50s. I skipped the super sport faze like most people go through. I went straight to the naked bikes.

Yea, I loved my gsxr but I wanted to try something a little different and always liked the way naked bikes looked. I have the same amount of power as an ss in a more comfortable and naked look, just the way i like it ;);)

FZ8Ryder

I am 21 (22 in July) and I love my bike. I kinda skipped the super sport thing, but sometimes wish I could ride one just for fun. I am young, however I have been riding motorcycles since I was 6 years old. So no you aren't the only young one. Although I have been wondering about this same topic so thank you for bringing it up.

Skiman

60, decided to down size to a middle weight and still be able to tour without the touring bike price. Got exactly what I wanted in the FZ8!

Gus

I am 21 (22 in July) and I love my bike. I kinda skipped the super sport thing, but sometimes wish I could ride one just for fun. I am young, however I have been riding motorcycles since I was 6 years old. So no you aren't the only young one. Although I have been wondering about this same topic so thank you for bringing it up.

Glad to know we aren't the only ones...I sometimes miss my supersport, especially here in the west where almost 99% of people have supersports. I'm an outcast.

lance2448

I got mine when I was 22, now 23. I went from an XR400 (dirt bike) to a SV650 when I was 19ish.

Supersports are like lifted trucks....they're just for compensating :p

860Rider

Turning 37 in March. Im a returning rider. I first rode in 2004 (2002 YZF-600R) but have been out of it for 5 years.

FastZ8

I'm 23 I was 22 when I bought my FZ8. I've been riding dirtbikes and fourwheelers since I was 5 my first street bike when I was 18 was a Suzuki Katana so I got used to the more upright riding position which I am a fan of. I sold that and tried the cruiser thing for a year Yamaha Vstar. Wasn't a bad bike just wasn't me. Then sold that to put the down payment on my 8. I've rode r6 r1 cbr 600,1000 gsxr 600,750,1000 and more I can't think of I'm sure but the SS bike thing just isn't my style. Too hard on my hands and elbows also. The reason I bought my 8 was because it was different and no-one around my area has one "yet that I know of" and I really like the streetfighter look as I made my katana a street fighter just before I sold it.

hlmiskelly

I was 55 when I got my FZ8 and am about to turn 56. It's the first modern naked bike I've owned, since I would not consider the 09 Triumph Bonneville I own really a modern bike though it's only an '09.

07cobaltLScoupe

i'll be 25 in July, i been around harley's my whole life and kinda went the opposite with my honda and the FZ8. i was looking at a harley before i bought the 8 but wasn't ready for one