How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

bauers007

28. This is my 4th bike and have been riding for about 10 years. Parents wouldn't let me buy one when I lived there and the first thing I did when I moved out at 18 was take the MSF course and get my license. The FZ8 is by far the nicest bike I've had!

rocco

27, this is my 5th street bike and first nude bike. before this i had several supermotos and a cbr1000r. good tymes!

SouthPaw88

25, sold my '99 R1 to buy the Fazer8 (new 2013). Love the sound, position is more comfy and have just added wider Renthal Twinwall McGrath bars as I am tall (6ft4in)

ssmi291

I guess I am the youngest one here then, I am 19 and the FZ8 is my first bike ever, I just bought her a week ago.

The guy who bought mine new was 72 years old I think the dealership told me. Put 1000 miles on it, decided to test ride the fz-09. And well they made a trade haha.

bpassmore8

27. This is my first bike and I love it. Everyone loves the way it looks and when I ride with guys with super sports I know I am more comfortable.

D

Deleted member 3631

I'm 19! Love the FiZ-8! Out of my bikes. It's been the one I've been riding most lately!