How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

JEMcFly

26 here. I turn 27 in 23 days and since the day my wife bought it for me I ride mine everyday and everywhere. Surprisingly it has helped me since I got medically discharged from the Marine Corps, physically anyways.

Bomber12357

yea i started riding when i was 17 on a little bitty suzuki gs 500e and not i just bought MY 2013 FZ8 last year and I'm 22 now so yea id have to agree i like my bike how i like my women too...... Naked ;)

J

jer

41...started out riding 2 mopeds 12,000 miles when I was 15-16, never learned to ride a motorcycle then my brother-in-law was killed on his Harley nearby and at relatively low speed at 35 yrs old...that put me off for years but I took the MSF course when I was 39 riding a 125cc Suzuki, then bought a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R at age 40, which was super comfortable and easy to learn on. Last Oct, I bought a new leftover 2013 Yamaha FZ8 for less than used 2007-2009 R6/CBR 600RR/Ninja ZX6-R's which I'd prefer in a way but I like the more upright seating as well as the preference to own a new motorcycle. Due to the severe NJ winter, the bike still has less than 250 miles on it.

TheMan_Jesse

I just bought my 2013 fz8 and just recently joined this site, im 18 so no youre not alone! I havent seen many 18 year olds with this type of bike though. Buddy of mine just bought an 02 fz1 though.

desertbound1024

I'm 19 and just got a 2013 fz8. Bike before this was a k5 gsxr750. Had a few dual sports when I turned 16 and have been riding/racing motocross my whole life

Neil_CHSZ_FZ8

I'm 54.... and this machine keeps me well tuned !!!
Balanced, predictable and well useable above 6500rpm and the rush at 160kph and above is just a grin from ear to ear, and well easy to punch a hole in your licence.
Great bike, great tool, have it with a "baffleless Akrapo !". Go for it, oh, and again 54
Pirelli Angel GT's, sticky as hell.
Safe riding

Bagman

I'm 33. I think at the end of this riding season I'll be at four years riding. Maybe only three.

My first bike was a Ninja500r. That was a fun motorcycle, and made me very comfortable and confident - especially when I slapped on new Pirelli Sport Demon tires. At the end of my 2nd season of riding I sold it off and bought my 2011 Fazer8 from a dealer; brand new. Has more than enough power. I'm enjoying it. Most of my riding is commuting, so I'd actually consider dropping down to a something like a Versys 650 if I were to switch up motorbikes. However, that's not likely to happen. We'll see how they bike is on the highway once the damn MRA Vario-Touring screen arrives.

esapper95

I thought I was the only Fz8 rider under 20! Its nice to know I'm not the only younger rider! Before my fz i had an enduro and before that a 84 honda sabre

Geanmage13

29 in a couple of months. It's my second bike and i'm loving it. I 've been riding about 6 (on and off) years and i started out with a Cbf-250. I've only had my FZ8 for 2,5 years now and a lot more to come!!!

aledfranz

18, and picked up my 2011 FZ8 brand new back in November 2014 when I was 17. A bit of a change from my first bike, a 2012 drz400. I love it so far putting just over 8000 miles on it in the year I've owned it, and it's taken me from Ohio to northern Florida with no problems what so ever!