FZ8 mirror alternative

ShortstackRN

Sorry, To clarify, the bar ends themselves came off without a problem. It was the rubber insert holding the nut that was the pain. The factory dampener and nut has to be removed for the PowerStandsRacing brand.

ShortstackRN

the newbie has issues lol

Show some pics of them.

That's strange. My bar-ends came off really easy. These are my mirrors.

I know this is going to sound stupid but help me out IVY33... if I try to post a pic it just asks for a URL address and isnt letting me look locally on my drive...

Speedo007

You cant choose from your hard drive. You must first upload to a website (like photobucket.com for example) or you can upload in this forum's gallery and then copy the URL of that image (and not the page it's on, by clicking right click "copy image location" on your image) and then you paste that in the URL box.

Shleeve

You cant choose from your hard drive. You must first upload to a website (like photobucket.com for example) or you can upload in this forum's gallery and then copy the URL of that image (and not the page it's on, by clicking right click "copy image location" on your image) and then you paste that in the URL box.

And to make it even easier, if you upload to photobucket it automatically generates the entire code you need to paste to make the image show up with the

Ivy33

Show some pics of them.

That's strange. My bar-ends came off really easy. These are my mirrors.

I know this is going to sound stupid but help me out IVY33... if I try to post a pic it just asks for a URL address and isnt letting me look locally on my drive...

One thing you can do is upload the image to the gallery on this site. Then get the address of the image and post it that way. That's how I showed my FZ8 and helmet images.

Ivy33

I dunno about those on the FZ8 but that would look nice on the right cruiser like a Yamaha Stryker or maybe a Harley VRSC.

D

DJK1505

I like the edges! I think it will go very nice with the tank and rear! I tried to post the pic first but it didnt, so I just put the link. Thanks

DJ

hypo

the TOMOKs were my second choice after the Circuits... love the circuits. they adjust to just the right window of road that I want to see. and the way those adjust, you can put them right where you want them and they won't move. :)

D

DJK1505

They look a little small, but the ones I have now are small and I do just fine seeing what is around and behind me. Well I ordered them Friday, so when I get them in I will put up pics.

DJ

hypo

I really like the circuits. I don't change my riding position for the most part, and it gives me the perfect little window of vision to my rear and slightly to the sides... I'm a head turner for checking lanes when I change them. really cleans up the air/front end/profile as well.

mano1192

Yea I loved how they looked on my bike too, man they matched the bikes lines perfectly, I just couldnt see shit, had to go with bar ends. Ill tell you what though, watch out for bar ends when lane splitting, holy shit I almost lost mine a couple times!

Speedo007

Rizoma Dynamics offer way better visibility then the circuits (I tried them back to back). I do shoulder checks, but mirrors are what helps you be constantly aware of whats going on behind you and the circuits dont do that.