FZ8 mirror alternative

Silverliner

Anyone have an extra or know where I can get a left hand thread 10MM bolt to attach my right China knock-off mirror. The 10MM reverse thread bolt they sent me is crap and won't thread by hand. Checked with local hardware/auto stores..no luck. Found one online but really don't want to pay half of what the mirrors cost to get one bolt. Emailing the ebay seller is getting frustrating lol.
I had the same issue. You can call up Rizoma USA and they can sell you the bolt. Part# is V10x1.25x20BC2SX.

Keach

I had the same issue. You can call up Rizoma USA and they can sell you the bolt. Part# is V10x1.25x20BC2SX.

Hey thanks so much. That was some good thinking on your part. I actually got the seller to send another hardware kit from China. I would have been frustrated except it's winter and the bike is just sitting anyway. Got lucky and the second reverse thread bolt they sent worked. Just curious, how much did Rizoma charge you for the bolt?

Silverliner

Hey thanks so much. That was some good thinking on your part. I actually got the seller to send another hardware kit from China. I would have been frustrated except it's winter and the bike is just sitting anyway. Got lucky and the second reverse thread bolt they sent worked. Just curious, how much did Rizoma charge you for the bolt?

The bolt from Rizoma was $4. I ordered the Rizoma mirror mounts last week to replace the really crappy ones that came from Ride it Moto. Hopefully they will work with the mirrors.

Keach

Nice. That was a good deal. I think the only bolt I could find online was like $9 with $5 shipping lol. Were your mirrors coming loose or something and that's why you are trying the rizoma mounts? I just got the mirrors on but haven't locked everything into place since I won't be riding for 2-3 months. I'm hopeful I'll get the mirrors adjusted, tighten down, and they'll stay put. Maybe that's wishful thinking...probably gonna grab some locktight too