Guhl Ecu flash

Bam Bam

To answer any questions about the need for a fuel controller. They can load a fuel tune directly into your factory ecu which eliminates the need for a piggyback fuel controller saving you money for other mods :D I have there fuel tunes in the ecu on both my bikes and had the air fuel ratio checked at other dynos and its spot on.

NoNine4me

To answer any questions about the need for a fuel controller. They can load a fuel tune directly into your factory ecu which eliminates the need for a piggyback fuel controller saving you money for other mods :D I have there fuel tunes in the ecu on both my bikes and had the air fuel ratio checked at other dynos and its spot on.
So, if I get my bike dynoed out here in my area after getting my ECU back, and there's anything amiss, I can send the dyno chart to Guhl along with my ECU and they will correct it with that info?

pajkrubi

I'd be up for a group ride since that's not too far from me (about an hour and a half or so). I don't think I could swing the ECU reflash though but I'd still be game for a ride. I definitely think one way or another we should get a ride or two or three together this spring or summer! There's a lot of us on here from within an hour or two of each other in PA. Quaker steak and lube up here has a really big bike night every wednesday during the summer. On a good weather day they usually get 400+ bikes in there and they have a delicious buffet with all you can eat wings (you can get any of their wings) and deals on beer if you want (I never drink and ride though). We could meet up anywhere though and I'd be game as long as the day works with my schedule.

Bam Bam

So, if I get my bike dynoed out here in my area after getting my ECU back, and there's anything amiss, I can send the dyno chart to Guhl along with my ECU and they will correct it with that info?

yes if you find that your a/f numbers are off don will make any future adjustments for free.

97audia4

if we can lock down a day for this guhl fash GTG at least a month in advanced I can get one of my buddys that is a photographer to come out and take some rolling shots and what not.

here is a pic of his most recent work on my friends RWD conversion S4

Woody146

Banned
if we can lock down a day for this guhl fash GTG at least a month in advanced I can get one of my buddys that is a photographer to come out and take some rolling shots and what not.

Gonna do some drifting??? I have an Audi too...sweet!

MotoZen

A month in advance? I'm not even sure what I'm doing tomorrow. :what:

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

ZeeKdaGreeK

I'm deff interested to do the ECU flash and the group ride but I need some time, planning on getting arrow headers and having them ceramic coated black, hope it matches my CF Yosh slip on.. Would like to get that done first of course, but if you guys want to try and set up a group rate and take the ride post a date and I'll try and come up with my funds a little faster to get everything done by that date.. I'm in Astoria NY if anyone is local or wants to set a meeting point on the NY side before taking the ride.

MotoZen

I'm deff interested to do the ECU flash and the group ride but I need some time, planning on getting arrow headers and having them ceramic coated black, hope it matches my CF Yosh slip on.. Would like to get that done first of course, but if you guys want to try and set up a group rate and take the ride post a date and I'll try and come up with my funds a little faster to get everything done by that date.. I'm in Astoria NY if anyone is local or wants to set a meeting point on the NY side before taking the ride.

We're still trying to figure out the details for the ride. I've started a new thread to try to figure then out here:
http://www.779cc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3926

AndyS

Banned
looks like everyone is finally opening their eyes to what a great mod this is.

Seems to be the way to go. Can you tell me what is the difference between the Guhl and the Flash Tune? Seems to be quite a price difference from what I have read.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I've test rode mine finally with the Guhl tune, and it seems to pull really nice and HARD with the fliers reinstalled. Goes all the way to 130 mph pretty dang quick. But can't really get a good long ride in cause of the salt and melted snow. I'll do more riding soon.

Bam Bam

Seems to be the way to go. Can you tell me what is the difference between the Guhl and the Flash Tune? Seems to be quite a price difference from what I have read.

Flash is the same price with just derestriction or with fuel tune for mods and derestriction.

MotoZen

Flash is the same price with just derestriction or with fuel tune for mods and derestriction.

Flash tunes site says that it's only $100 for a simple flash with a generic slip-on and $200 for a custom flash. Guhls price is $275 unless I'm missing something. I was wondering the same thing.

Guhl motors is only an hour from me so reflashes will be easy when I do mods. That may be a decision maker for me.

ZeeKdaGreeK

Flash tunes site says that it's only $100 for a simple flash with a generic slip-on and $200 for a custom flash. Guhls price is $275 unless I'm missing something. I was wondering the same thing.

Guhl motors is only an hour from me so reflashes will be easy when I do mods. That may be a decision maker for me.

Everyone says Guhl will reflash for free if you do get more mods..