Guhl Ecu flash

Perron

I hate this forum... Another thing to put on my wishlist.. :p

I may contact him to know if he can do mine. But the riding season will start soon and I don't want to loose 3 weeks waiting for the UPS truck to get back :p

MotoZen

This thread has my attention... The one thing that I just can't stand about my FZ8 is the low gear/rpm jutter and throttle jerk. If what I'm reading is correct, this should help smooth out these issues by decreasing the engine breaking and smoothing out throttle response. Where do I sign up??

I'm hoping to put mine back in and
get in some riding next week so I'll do my best to let you know.

I hate this forum... Another thing to put on my wishlist.. :p

I may contact him to know if he can do mine. But the riding season will start soon and I don't want to loose 3 weeks waiting for the UPS truck to get back :p

I'm sure that he CAN do yours. I don't know what shipping is like to Quebec but it really didn't take him very long to do the actual flash. I'd be surprised if he didn't have it back out to you the next day after receiving it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

RD GUY

does anyone know if guhls has a 800# as I don't have long distance phone and would like to talk direct with don? waiting to pull the trigger but the us dollar is shit right now!

Perron

does anyone know if guhls has a 800# as I don't have long distance phone and would like to talk direct with don? waiting to pull the trigger but the us dollar is shit right now!

Let me know what he says about doing ECUs from Canada

BigD

Anyone recommend somewhere that has a good reputation in the UK for this mod? I'd like to take my bike to have it on a dyno instead of posting the ECU..

MotoZen

Anyone recommend somewhere that has a good reputation in the UK for this mod? I'd like to take my bike to have it on a dyno instead of posting the ECU..

I think that Ecunleashed.com has dealers around the world. Keep in mind that, in the States at least, they are way overpriced and don't have the best of reputations. I found out from Guhl's that the dealers basically get their flash files from the parent company in Italy and do very little actual tuning. Supposedly, the dealers can't even open the map files, all they do is receive the file and flash it to the ECU. I can't confirm this, I'm only passing along what I've been told.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned

You can get the flash tune bench kit and do it yourself / have it done by someone who knows what they are doing.

VaderFZ8

Sent my ecu to guhls can't wait to feel the power difference and smoothness I hear about. Looks like I will be gutting cat also ordered plugs and ais block offs just got kn airbox mod and yoshi exhaust

1st Yamaha

MotoZen

Have you had the reflash done yet? If not, I am very interested in taking a run out to Ephrata as I'm also in the Philadelphia area. Let me know and maybe we can put a ride together.

97audia4

MotoZen

Have you had the reflash done yet? If not, I am very interested in taking a run out to Ephrata as I'm also in the Philadelphia area. Let me know and maybe we can put a ride together.

save some money and go turbojoetuned, its an awesome flash the bike runs worlds better.