What you do for work with pics

Black Widow

Avid Rider
I am impressed with the amount of people joining/ working for the Army ect. Not a real common thing here in Canada, although my oldest son has joined the reserves, works with them on the weekends as he is still in grade 12 and going to public school. My youngest son is 16 and has no desire to join the Army, different strokes...... . Thanks to all who have stepped up to protect our freedom:)

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Works as a security guard at a meat factory for one of the biggest Security companies in Norway. Cant take any pictures due to regulations. But work at night and have all the time in the world going trough this forum and everything else on the internet.
My main obejctive is drinking coffee and watch TV =)

B

bren

have recieved my re-enlistment date for the Australian Army- April 30, 2013. cant wait! Military police here i come!

reALIGNed

I get to play/work in a warehouse for a major aftermarket auto parts chain, my duties are handling labor claims and warranty returns, and on the side, I fly rc helicopters in competition for a major mfg. as a team pilot, my helis put out around 8 hp., 5 foot rotor diameter, all electric and are fast (133 mph). :D

Silverliner

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, I just got my FZ8 two weeks ago to go along with my Stratoliner. I am a MSF ridercoach in Southern California. It is a great job I get paid to ride beat up little 250 cc bikes.:)

eggserronius

I'm a Foley artist, those weird guys who make sound effects for TV shows and movies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

B

bren

Hey camo, are you still planning to leave the milkman job to become a fluffer?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I went from mechanic to service manager and now am the branch manager for a heavy equipment dealer specializing in foundation construction equipment. Here's a few of the machines we sell/rent/service: