What you do for work with pics

V

Vapordan

All day long, drawing little circles. 8 - 10 meetings per day EVERY FUCKING DAY. Now you know why I am cranky!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hoover

Don't sweat it dude, I deliver the milk so I share your pain lol

You know, in a progressive country like the US, they did away with milkmen over 50 years ago..because we have SHOPS...:dropjaw::nana:

C

Camo

You know, in a progressive country like the US, they did away with milkmen over 50 years ago..because we have SHOPS...:dropjaw::nana:

Lol, you think I deliver door to door.
Your shops have cows in their cool rooms?;)

97audia4

This is what I do every day, mostly 7 days a week but only because I am my own boss. Also do molding, trim, and tile floors.

Marthy

Wow, dream job for many..... So have you made any parts for the FZ8 yet???:D

No parts for the 8 yet...lol Since my wife just started her full time school program last month (2 years) Doesn't look good for me to get a new ride anytime soon... :(

But you are more than welcome to ship your ride down South for the winter. I'll take good care of it! LOL

F

Fazed

I now do more of this. (electronics technician)

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Widow

Avid Rider
No parts for the 8 yet...lol Since my wife just started her full time school program last month (2 years) Doesn't look good for me to get a new ride anytime soon... :(

But you are more than welcome to ship your ride down South for the winter. I'll take good care of it! LOL

Might as well send it to you, snowed today:eek: Will it be returned with new CNC parts and accessories ;)

e11charlie

SeñorJack;21185 said:
I grew up in New England and we all had milkmen.... they were rad.

When I was stationed in Germany they had something better than milk men. They had beer men. Set out an empty rack with bottles and he would come by and set you up with a full one. 24 1 liter bottles of some of the best beer on earth. Damn I miss that place!

C

Camo

When I was stationed in Germany they had something better than milk men. They had beer men. Set out an empty rack with bottles and he would come by and set you up with a full one. 24 1 liter bottles of some of the best beer on earth. Damn I miss that place!
Fuck yeah! That's awesome

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I fly a desk and crunch numbers. Yeah, I'm a bean counter. I don't enjoy slashing budgets. I don't wear a suit and tie. I'm not tall, balding and thin. I'm the stereotype buster!
----------

Last edited:
H

Hoover

They sure did. I was stationed in Soest from 82 to 86. It always amazed me to see them drinking beer with their cornflakes!

Killawatts

I work as a jet engine mechanic for the USAF, on this giant piece of crap. It's nice at times though, this picture was taken on the way to italy, nice vacation on the governments dime.

C

calscrazy

I work as a jet engine mechanic for the USAF, on this giant piece of crap. It's nice at times though, this picture was taken on the way to italy, nice vacation on the governments dime.

difference between the USAF and USMC...ours weren't vacations. then again i never went to italy.

for a living i am an asst parts mngr at a ford dealer. BORIINNGG!!!