What you do for work with pics

Landin

Which makes me ask, "If Sweden market FZ8s come with Ohlins, why don't USA market FZ8s come with Penskes?"

Probably because Öhlins is Swedish. What I mean is that yamaha choose better quality, and by that I mean Swedish stuff ;)

FZ8 dont come with the Ohlins from the factory, it is something you may choose and pay more when you order the bike.
I've never heard of "penskes" before, it's a good brand?

The fact is that the best pilots in the world ride Öhlins shod motorcycles. Öhlins is more expencive, but probably alot better =)

Last edited:

DLSGAP

Penske shocks are good.
I'd rather have a set of ak20s in front and a Penske triple clicker in back than ohlins

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I'm a vehicle inspector for a company that does lease terminations, seller accounts, buyer accounts, pre-underwriting insurance inspections, and warranty inspections. This week, I drove a Jeep Wrangler on 33's and a 2007 911 C4S. I love my job

FZ8Panda

I'm a vehicle inspector for a company that does lease terminations, seller accounts, buyer accounts, pre-underwriting insurance inspections, and warranty inspections. This week, I drove a Jeep Wrangler on 33's and a 2007 911 C4S. I love my job

Very cool job and sick bike! :tup:

pajkrubi

I'm a corrections officer in a federal max custody prison. We're also a smepial management unit so we get the worst of the worst in the bureau of prisons. I've been in corrections for 12 years now. Can't put up any pics because we obviously can't have cameras or our phones with us inside the wall.

You can google USP Lewisburg in Lewisburg, PA though and read up on the history of it. It's an awesome prison with a ton of history and very famous inmates. It's the fourth or fifth oldest federal prison in the US and was opened in 1932!