What you do for work with pics

Black Widow

Avid Rider
What do you guys do to support you motorbike adiction and mods?

I own an auto repair business......

Here is my front desk......

Here is my desk in the shop.....

Here is my favorite desk of all:D......

H

Hoover

For almost 30 years, I did this for fun. I loved running heavy wreckers, but it took its toll and I got tired and beat up. These are a few pics of a typical day on the job.

I sold out last year and now do this for fun, or did before I got squashed!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFe7fqPBTPM]Neptune at Skipper Buds - YouTube[/ame]

That's the machine that got me! 25,000lb capacity, weighs almost 70,000 lbs.

rajdR

Yep, i'm driving excavators. Here we're fixing the sewer, back in june.

This is from what i'm doing now, drainage to 4 of these buildings.

Lee_533

Run the biggest piece of crap half a million could buy. Industrial baler. It's a dead end job and I am planning on quitting soon but for now it pays or the bike, mods, and track days. View attachment 814

S

Shock

Medical sales and pics would violate patient rights as I am involved in surgeries

C

Camo

I'm a fully fledged, fully qualified, one of a kind, pimp'n-est mutherfucking milkman! :rof:
I'll take some awesome action shots tomorrow.... I know right, you can't wait!

H

Hoover

I'm a fully fledged, fully qualified, one of a kind, pimp'n-est mutherfucking milkman! :rof:
I'll take some awesome action shots tomorrow.... I know right, you can't wait!

I for one, will sit up all night waiting ...:iconbeer:

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
for the moment no pics but once i start functioning I've got some turbo removal pics. Oh yeah I wrench on locomotives, if you can picture working on an older 350 small block it's nothing like that. we're talkin 645 or 710 C.I. per cylinder.

Tango59

@ HOOVER, I've worked crashes with some really good wrecker "Operators" over the years. Seen um do some awesome things with heavy wreckers. Years ago the wrecker services would teach extrication too the FD and county rescue. Sorry to hear about your accident.

H

Hoover

@ HOOVER, I've worked crashes with some really good wrecker "Operators" over the years. Seen um do some awesome things with heavy wreckers. Years ago the wrecker services would teach extrication too the FD and county rescue. Sorry to hear about your accident.

Thankfully, some still do. When I was working for Johnson's Wrecker in Orlando, we did a lot of cross training and would hold 2 day classes with Orange County FD and Orlando FD at our facility.
Worked well as we got the call for any extracation or serious wreck. Infact, the pics I posted was just such a case. The driver was trapped in the cab of that semi. He did live.