What you do for work with pics

e11charlie

I'm a nurse. I would post pics but I really don't think anybody wants to see a picture of me with my finger up someone's ass. Then again there are fetishes.

D

Deleted member 438

I'm a nurse. I would post pics but I really don't think anybody wants to see a picture of me with my finger up someone's ass. Then again there are fetishes.

Aren't fingers up the ass a bit much for a nurse? Do you get hazard pay for that?

sinclap2

Lazy
This is it folks...I push these buttons and make things go "ping"

Marthy

Pic #1 is what I use to do, race car mechanic / pit crew. Was awesome while it last but got tired of the whole traveling like crazy and never been home more than about 1 week a month in season. Now I'm taking care of a private car collection as full time job, build FZ6R exhaust on the side (Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution - Home) and on weekend I work in Miami restoring race cars. Rebuilding an old Lotus Formula Ford now. Once that one is done I should get into good old American muscle cars projects. By trade I'm machinist / CNC programmer. Racing use to be my hobby and passion... then become a full time gig!

cpatt

Pic #1 is what I use to do, race car mechanic / pit crew. Was awesome while it last but got tired of the whole traveling like crazy and never been home more than about 1 week a month in season. Now I'm taking care of a private car collection as full time job, build FZ6R exhaust on the side (Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution - Home) and on weekend I work in Miami restoring race cars. Rebuilding an old Lotus Formula Ford now. Once that one is done I should get into good old American muscle cars projects. By trade I'm machinist / CNC programmer. Racing use to be my hobby and passion... then become a full time gig!

how do i get a job taking care of a private car collection? that sounds like an amazing job.... well i mean pit crew sounds better but.. damn dude and rebuilding cars on weekends..... i wish i was you! lol

Black Widow

Avid Rider

Wow, dream job for many..... So have you made any parts for the FZ8 yet???:D

SeñorJack

El Guapo
you've all got me beat. I was a professional musician for about ten years. Got to travel and have a blast, but now I put bubbles in milk at starbucks. ya it sucks, but where I live has a 30% unemployment rate, ao when there is work I take it. Going to school in the spring to get my TIG welding certification, hoping it opens up doors.

If I can figure out how to post pics here with my ipad I can find some cool gigs Ive played.

as for starbucks, just go in sometime, order a carmel frappucino an watch the dudes face as he makes another effing carmel mess for little little money. thats me. :hbwall: