What you do for work with pics

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I finally remembered this morning to takes some pic's
I work for a automotive warehouse distributor, we also do some manufacturing

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Killawatts

difference between the USAF and USMC...ours weren't vacations. then again i never went to italy.

for a living i am an asst parts mngr at a ford dealer. BORIINNGG!!!

Totally different culture, totally different job, AF, and MC. The 2 days in venice were nice, but it's not all fun and games, I assure you.

lance2448

I tell people they broke their websites by clicking on the buttons we told them not to click on......no pics for security reasons.....

Crazywb23

I am a Retail Sales Manager. Which means I am a glorified Shelf stocking idiot at a major grocery store in So. Cal. I got a crew of about 9 and if one of them F***s up then I answer for it.

So basically I'm a whippin post....

F

Fazed

I am a Retail Sales Manager. Which means I am a glorified Shelf stocking idiot at a major grocery store in So. Cal. I got a crew of about 9 and if one of them F***s up then I answer for it.

So basically I'm a whippin post....

And my work wonders why I'm not interested in doing management :rolleyes:

B

bren

Vehicle leasing sales and management for custom fleet. Custom fleet is owned by GE.

B

bren

I work as a jet engine mechanic for the USAF, on this giant piece of crap. It's nice at times though, this picture was taken on the way to italy, nice vacation on the governments dime.
Civilian contractor or military man mate?

I used to be an infantry soldier in the Aussie army before discharging and moving back into civvie life.. Currently applying to re-enlist as military policeman

Killawatts

I used to be an infantry soldier in the Aussie army before discharging and moving back into civvie life.. Currently applying to re-enlist as military policeman

Military, US Air Force. It seems like a lot of folks are enlisting, or regretting not reenlisting.

B

bren

Man I got out in 2004 and have missed it since!

Did some time in scofield barracks in 2001. Got locked down in barracks for a week when the twin towers got stumped!

Good thing that American barracks have heaps of cool shit in them!!

The us troops looked after us spool well!! Great men!

F

Fazed

I can't see the need to re-enlist myself. Why a mil pig? Don't think that being an MP will help you get brownie points in becoming a proper cop. Get a trade and be useful both in and out of the Army. It's a different army now, trust me alot has changed since 2004 and it hasn't been for the better. Just my opinion anyway. Aren't I Mr positive tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

e11charlie

Man I got out in 2004 and have missed it since!

Did some time in scofield barracks in 2001. Got locked down in barracks for a week when the twin towers got stumped!

Good thing that American barracks have heaps of cool shit in them!!

The us troops looked after us spool well!! Great men!

Yeah I'd give my left testicle to be back in with my brethren. I hate civilian life.

H

Hoover

I did 6 years in the British mob. I couldn't wait to get out.
Hated every minute of it. I enjoyed my trade and continued to do it in civvy st but hated being a squaddie.

Zomax

Pillion
Did four years in the USMC at Camp Pendleton, California. I will stick with my current job as a clinical pharmacist at a 886-bed hospital

B

bren

I can't see the need to re-enlist myself. Why a mil pig? Don't think that being an MP will help you get brownie points in becoming a proper cop. Get a trade and be useful both in and out of the Army. It's a different army now, trust me alot has changed since 2004 and it hasn't been for the better. Just my opinion anyway. Aren't I Mr positive tonight.

Yeah the army has gone pretty soft from what i have heard. still got a few mates in there. Apparently basic training is super soft! Too politically correct! lol.

Why MP's? Was thinking about trying to work my way into the the dog squads. Would be pretty interesting.

My second preference was Army aviation- Ground crewman. Refuelling and rearming choppers.

F

Fazed

Why MP's? Was thinking about trying to work my way into the the dog squads. Would be pretty interesting.

My second preference was Army aviation- Ground crewman. Refuelling and rearming choppers.

RAAF police do more with dogs if that is your aim. Plus RAAF treats it's ppl alot better than the Army and a more stable posting cycle for your young family.

Again I cannot stress enough to get a job or trade that is useful in normal life. It doesn't take much these days to end an Army career due to injury and gone are the days where you will be looked after with a nice soft posting. You just get the boot. I did 15 long years in the Army and my body took a hiding. No I was not a crusty Warrant Officer :)

Here is my obligatory war pic. I didn't even know this pic was being taken, the photgrapher should have been a sniper.

Last edited by a moderator:

GarryM

I'm a Postal Delivery Officer - Motorcycle otherwise known as a postman. I get to ride around all day on a Honda CT110 sticking bills and junk mail into peoples letterboxes. On a crisp clear spring day it's the best job in the world, in the middle of winter in the pissing rain it's not so good.