How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

Ryandi2

i am 24. i bought my 8 when i was 22! my second bike i owned but first sport bike and it was a great choice!!

bobbyb

60. been riding since I wa a kid. I have some 1960's, - 1970's RD's and a 69 H1.
Saw the 8, liked the look. Been to Minnesota and more a few times , a 10 hours + on the FZ8 . All good. Moving up to a FZ1 this year, my son gets my 8.
B

Monkey

26. I started small, Honda SP 150. Follow by Honda CBR400RR and now Yamaha FZ8-N. Love it, especially body posture (its more comfortable). Haha..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

pigdog

i am the oldest & glad to be alive. i started out big & worked my way down to 2013 fz8. happy happy happy. be safe.

rayzorman73

I'm 40. This is my third Yamaha, first sport bike. Had a vstar 1300 and a roadliner s before. Been riding since I was 13

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

stormin1

Age?

I am 53 the FZ8S I just purchased this last two weeks is my first Yamaha
I am so far happy with my decision to buy:)

b-eock

^i was the youngest to own the FZ8. I'd still be, but don't have the bike anymore. Bought it about a week before I was 17 and now I'm 18.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

DSmith

I think its so cool the vast age difference with all the fz8 owners. I met a guy in town with one who was in his 50s. Im 22. You ask any r6 or gsxr forum i bet the majority of owners are 16-30. Thats not a bad thing, I just dig the fact that this bike is bought by guys and gals from all ages.

nctrooper

43. Sold my R6 to get something more comfortable since I have a gimpy neck w/2 bulging disks. Started looking around and found the FZ8. Haven't really gotten to ride it yet since I bought it off a guy who dropped it and messed up the radiator. Once I replace it and the 1 fan that's trashed i'll be on the road.

mrarmy300

Pillion
In college I rode a Virago 1100, then until 25 was on a HD Sportster, and now from 26 till 28 have been on the FZ8. Talk about an upgrade in performance!! :D

ZombieCrewChief

23. Located in South (More Central) NJ. (For any of you PA guys, as I will be going back and forth through PA) 5 bikes/avid track days/all sorts of training later, this is the bike for me, MORE than happy w/ it. Not many out there for me to wave by.