How old are you guys and girls with FZ8's?

Keach

Turning 37 in March. Im a returning rider. I first rode in 2004 (2002 YZF-600R) but have been out of it for 5 years.

Started on yzf600r here too. Has been a great bike (selling it come spring) as I got he FZ8 a few months ago. FZ8 offered me everything the yzf did except better torque in the lower rpm range, fuel injection, and a naked look which I like. I didn't want to compromise on the upright riding position that the yzf600r had, which really limited my choices for a newer bike. I was sold on the FZ8 when I found it to be even more comfortable than the yzf600r.

I'm 27 and have been riding for about 5 years.

Woody146

Banned
24..bought it brand new at 22...all my friends have sport bikes ie gsxr..ninjas, r6, cbr 600 rr...they're bikes are all sick...but when we go riding...I'm the one always wanting to go more..my buddies on sport bikes start fidgeting after 20 miles. I have yet to take it to the track but that is on my to do list

TorontoAlex

I'm 32. Supersports are so 1990s... Like dual exhausts on pickup trucks, and tanning beds, and CD players. FZ8s are practical comfortable fast and look mean as f4ck.

Shorted

I am 44, I've been into sport bikes since I was 18. After owning different ones along all these years, last year I decided that I wanted something more comfortable with the same performance of a sport bike. That's what I got with the FZ8, couldn't be happier!

pajkrubi

36 here. I've only been riding for a couple years now and started on a cbr 250r. Just got the FZ8 this november so I've only gotten to ride it twice. Once spring gets here it'll be my daily driver and weekend toy though.

9 Lives

50 here too, good to see some fellow old timers riding the 8, I have always rode sport bike/naked bikes, my back just cant take the R bikes anymore.

FZ8Panda

29 here and loving every minute on my FZ8. Bought mine brand new last summer. First year riding a bike. Started on a 08 Ninja 250. Been addicted ever since. Cannot wait for the warm weather to come around!

Rotaryknight

Been riding on and off for years from supersport to dirtbike and scooters :)
The fz8 was the best buying decision I ever made

aabindas

I am 20. Bought it when I was 19. Had DR650 then decided I wanted more power. And since I've been racing dirt bikes I like the upright feel.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I was 18 when I bought my 8 new last year. Always admired the naked bikes better and loved the feel of it. I've been riding dirt bikes since I could remember. The riding position and lightweight feel made it an easy transition to my first road bike.