Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Man I wish you were local. Any pics of retrofits on an fz8?

You're kidding right? Have you seen my facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/AffordableHIDRetrofitting

There are a bunch of FZ8 photos up there. Hard to tell between FZ6R's and FZ8's which I have done more of. Local has nothing to do with it. Most people aren't local, they ship their headlight to me, or have me buy a new one for them, and do the work, and ship the rest. Easy process.

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Hey Chad, I've been mia for a minute but I'd love to up some pics and a review about how good it was working with you! Loving the headlight :)

No mames wuey

SeñorJack

El Guapo
I'm good. Had to change jobs and I've been riding a ton.

But I got my wife here from Mexico and she just took a ride with me through the mountains. Her favorite part of the bike is the headlight :)

I've logged about 5000 night miles and couldn't have done it without the stronger cleaner light. I love it thanks Chad!
No mames wuey

SeñorJack

El Guapo
She loves black and the blacked out front brings a whole new flavor to the bike. Sorry for chappy pics

No mames wuey

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
This is what projectors are for! No width, no cutoff, no focus. The main reason why drop in HID kits are not worth bothering with.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Finally, someone did the double amber ring, instead of the more popular white/amber combo. I like this much better personally. Now we need to get someone to do a non-standard color:

Marthy

Finally, someone did the double amber ring, instead of the more popular white/amber combo. I like this much better personally. Now we need to get someone to do a non-standard color:

Thats pretty sick! I need to remember that one for later... great work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Darksabre

That is excellent - I was thinking of using that shroud as well when I do mine. Never would have thought about the double amber though.

clemmel

OK, I had Rabbitman install the double amber halo on mine. The color suggestion was his and I'm glad I went with it. The pitures here don't do the light as much justice as real life so I'll post some night pictures two. The two amber rings show up nice and the shroud picks up a but of the clear HID color in between the amber rings. It's a great effect.

I love the light and the work! Thanks!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
TRS has released a new shroud. Introducing the Apollo 3.0! Looks great, and has tons of potential for a new type of retrofit!