Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Affordable HID Retrofitting is operational! Offering affordable headlight upgrades built to your specifications.

If you prefer to do your own retrofit, we can even help out with price. Let me know, and we can help you out!

When inquiring about a Retrofit, please include exactly what you want (Housing/shroud color, Shroud choice, projector choice, Bulb color), to limit back and forth messages. Everything is below, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

**Payment plans to help with the cost, since it can get expensive.**
Terms: 30% Down, minimum of $50 payments until paid in full on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Work will begin after final payment and arrival of headlight housing. I have all the details in a Order form/Contract combination. Send me an e-mail address for this form.

New Exclusive to FZ forum members
Now offering pod lighting in one of 5 colors!! The colors are:

Amber, Red, Green, White, Blue

Facebook Information Page: https://www.facebook.com/AffordableHIDRetrofitting

Email: [email protected]

Recommended shroud choices:

E55-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
GTi-R - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Iris - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc
Mini Graphite - Projector Shrouds from The Retrofit Source Inc

Turn around times

Basic Retrofit: 1 Day + Shipping
Custom Retrofit: 2-3 Days + Shipping
Local Total Retrofit: 2 Days (weather & schedule permitting)

Retrofit Packages

HID Retrofits

Basic Retro Fit (Includes Opening Headlight, Installing projector(s), Painting 1 color [if desired], Resealing headlight)
Custom Retro Fit (Includes Basic + Painting reflector and/or shroud 2 colors)

Accessories / Upgrades

Additional Paint Color
Angel Eyes (LED only)
Pod lighting
Wiring Bike, Mounting Ballast(s),Testing (Local only)
Side Emitting LED strip
Colored LED strips
Failed Attempt Repair (Fix mistakes)

Contact me for a price quote!
*Note* Payments via paypal are subject to a 3% payment processing fee.

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Finally! an option available for us DIY challenged.

We're looking at...basically $250 for a basic kit start to finish? (that's a deal)!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Dear God....YES...YES...I need this now.

You are only an hour away. PM coming.

I am working up a price for you, and I will be contacting you shortly.

Finally! an option available for us DIY challenged.

We're looking at...basically $250 for a basic kit start to finish? (that's a deal)!

Yes, that is the basic price. Adding options changes the price, pm me with details of what you are looking at and I can get you an exact price. Sorry that it took so long for me to arrive. Would be glad to help everyone.

H

Hoover

Thats is some quality work. A great option for someone who is a little "challenged" with the spanners.

master paper clip

Only part of the 8 i don't like is the head light output, I love riding at night but the 8 takes away the fun, can barley see anything ... Projector kit is next once I get the money

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Only part of the 8 i don't like is the head light output, I love riding at night but the 8 takes away the fun, can barley see anything ... Projector kit is next once I get the money

Yes, unfortunately, that goes with almost any vehicle. They don't produce decent light output. Even cars and bikes with stock projectors, they use fogged or etched lenses with halogen bulbs that don't produce the output of clear lenses & HID bulbs(which I use). I think that they do it just to keep the aftermarket parts business going. It is a vast improvement. When Cambo decides to drop his bike here for a retro, I need to take before and after pictures to show the difference. It is astounding what some mods will do.

master paper clip

Ohh I know, I keep riding my friends zx6r and every time I get closer to stealing on of his, he has 2 on his bike, I think he could spare one ;)

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Even the ZX-6R's headlights can be improved... Dual low and Dual high anyone?

Haha, double Bi-xenons? hot!

Quick question, are we using a wire harness and relay for the ballast? I recall in a few previous HID conversions for the car that I've done, we didn't want to draw power for the ballast directly from the factory wiring harness due to a risk of overworking the factory wiring.

Also, what are the chances we could put a color cutoff on the beam?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Yes, there is a relay harness that comes with the kit.

I generally don't put a color cutoff on the beam as it is a lot of work and is to taste normally. It is ealier just to avoid that

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
B

bren

that blue and black bike looks awesome! iim assuming that its blue/black colour scheme is custom?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
that blue and black bike looks awesome! iim assuming that its blue/black colour scheme is custom?

Yeah, that was my FZ6R. I wanted the blue when I got the bike initially, and all they had was a white one and a black one. I opted for the black and decided to add blue to it. Thanks for the compliment.

F

Fazed

Hey Bren, just be aware that HID's are illegal here unless it came from the factory that way. If you do this and need to modifiy the existing headlight get a spare headlight to swap back if needed.

B

bren

thanks for that Fazed!

I was considering doing it but will probably give it a miss after that!

They look awesome but dont really want to have to go through the hassle of a defect ticket!

S

Shock

Does anyone know if HID lights are legal in Texas as an upgrade?