Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
That Apollo shroud looks sweet a fuk, can't wait to get this done

I think that I like it more than the other two. Can't wait until someone selects it. Of course of the size, it would require more modifications, but I think it will look awesome when it is done.

[]V[]addog

would these fit inside the fazer 800 headlamp? they are very similar to the fz1.

I assume the options are different for the fazer 800 than the fz8. space in the fazer 800 would be thinner.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
would these fit inside the fazer 800 headlamp? they are very similar to the fz1.

I assume the options are different for the fazer 800 than the fz8. space in the fazer 800 would be thinner.

Most likely would be no worse than the FZ6... I can make anything work. I have done a handful of magic tricks with projectors. The Z1000, and FZ1N are two that I did a lot of work to fit projectors into.

[]V[]addog

Most likely would be no worse than the FZ6... I can make anything work. I have done a handful of magic tricks with projectors. The Z1000, and FZ1N are two that I did a lot of work to fit projectors into.

right but those are all single units lights right? much larger than the dual of the fz1 with fairing or fazer 800 with fairing

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
right but those are all single units lights right? much larger than the dual of the fz1 with fairing or fazer 800 with fairing

Not really sure what your point is here. The FZ6 is a dual housing, and it is small just like the R6. The FZ1 is actually bigger than the FZ6. I am sure that the Fazer 800 is similar to the R6 or FZ6. A picture would be helpful, as we don't have Fazer 800's here.

[]V[]addog

Not really sure what your point is here. The FZ6 is a dual housing, and it is small just like the R6. The FZ1 is actually bigger than the FZ6. I am sure that the Fazer 800 is similar to the R6 or FZ6. A picture would be helpful, as we don't have Fazer 800's here.

My bad! I was thinking the fz6R .... that is one

gotcha!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
My bad! I was thinking the fz6R .... that is one

gotcha!

Yeah, apparently they are about the same (from what I have been told). That isn't a problem, the Mini H1 projectors fit in there well. Not really much choice on shrouds, but the projectors will fit in there.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Have you seen this? Have found a more efficient way to get retrofits done. This means I dropped prices, now more affordable!