Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
internet says mine come in tomorrow. question for you rabbitman- are the wires all labeled as they come back?

Not labeled, but very straight forward. Feel free to give me a call if you need assistance during install.

I had to breakdown and order one from BKmoto.com i guess i will buy my heat gun from lowes tomorrow. any tips on the install? :)

How come you "broke down" and got a BK moto kit? Any particular reason over going through me with TRS parts?

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2

RoadKill

How come you "broke down" and got a BK moto kit? Any particular reason over going through me with TRS parts?

I broke down because i didn't want to spend another $170.00
Also i didn't go through you because i want to do it myself and not be out of my bike for almost two days or maybe more. Nothing personal, hope you didn't take it that way.

EDIT:
Damn i just saw your website and didn't realize you guys had the same thing a bit cheaper.... i would have went with you had i known but i already ordered.

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I broke down because i didn't want to spend another $170.00
Also i didn't go through you because i want to do it myself and not be out of my bike for almost two days or maybe more. Nothing personal, hope you didn't take it that way.

EDIT:
Damn i just saw your website and didn't realize you guys had the same thing a bit cheaper.... i would have went with you had i known but i already ordered.

I can sell just the parts....

Let me know if you need any help, I will try my best

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
The next person to do a retrofit is going to get a surprise!!! I can't wait for someone to do it, so I can say what it is!

master paper clip

So I'm getting very interested in the projector retrofit, considering I work from sun up to sun down, only time I have to ride is at night really besides my rare day off... How much is it for whatever I need to get this done, just the basics but if I can choose the rings color I think I wanna do blue or yellow.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
So I'm getting very interested in the projector retrofit, considering I work from sun up to sun down, only time I have to ride is at night really besides my rare day off... How much is it for whatever I need to get this done, just the basics but if I can choose the rings color I think I wanna do blue or yellow.

Please send me an e-mail here, and I can quote you.

[email protected]

RoadKill

this is a great mod but let me suggest 55w not the 35w system the 35w isnt really that bright if you use a blueish bulb and the white range is just barely brighter.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
this is a great mod but let me suggest 55w not the 35w system the 35w isnt really that bright if you use a blueish bulb and the white range is just barely brighter.

Not sure if you have seen the TRS parts, but 35W is extremely bright. Of course the 50W would be brighter, I have yet to see one though.

Rabbitman109 said:
Really? No one is jumping on this? I will give you a hint...it is a discount. Not saying how much....

To be clear, the first person that confirms their order with payment will receive the bonus. Oh, and of course, I also want to thank Cambo for making this possible.

DanS

Commuter
Not sure if you have seen the TRS parts, but 35W is extremely bright. Of course the 50W would be brighter, I have yet to see one though.
It is bright!...
I have no idea why my pic's are always sideways :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
So, Destiny had some company this past weekend. Another successful local retrofit.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
*Summer special*

Schedule a retrofit for the next two weeks, and receive $50 off. Limit 4 retrofits

Now scheduling into next week.

b-eock

I really need mine done. I don't have the money right now. Gah. People hop on this while you can. Light output is so much better. Aesthetically, its so much more sexy on the bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2