What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

Mansack

Just bought a used FZ8 for $6,250 - 2011, 1,800 miles. Came with a fender eliminator and frame sliders. Love it so far.

Just got rid of my '09 Triumph Daytona. Loved it for the track, but it was just not fun to ride around here in Illinois. Flat roads with few turns is fun for a supersport...

Also, it broke down a lot! :(

Fizzer8

nice Dazextriumphnowyamman , have you got any links to that tank pad?

looks like I'll be putting some non slip wrap on tank on day of pick up until I find a suitable pad.

HeadFX

I paid £7128 On The Road for mine, but my boss found one in another bike dealer for just over £6100! Both 2012 models, zero miles off the showroom floor. Not sure if that is OTR though.

AlCab

Just bought a new 2011 (with zero miles) FZ8 for $6,999 OTD. No sales tax and they waived the freight and set up. I did have to pay about $260 for title, 4 year registration, and tags.

Mk5mike

Got quoted 8990 OTD yesterday in Visalia,ca on a 2012, they have two left. Told them no way because while I was on vacation in San Diego they had a 2012 for 6,999 not but could have easy been less then 8,000 OTD. I didn't have any gear with me to ride the 300miles back home. Kick my self now. But with the 2013 announced and the better bits and pieces I am going to want that if I am going to spend my hard earned money on something nice.

B

bren

Paid $9,990.00 AUD in australia, which is currently about 9700 US.

but they threw in 12 months insurance which is worth about 800.

Z-Man

Hi, new to the forum.

Bought my brand new (zero miles) 2011 left-over for $6,800 cash (not including 6.25% tax etc.) from a dealer in Norway Maine.

b8ppj

£6500 OTR (years tax) Brand new so not pre-reg in white
I could have bought a blue or black bike for slightly less but wanted a white bike :cool:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
A couple of weeks ago, bought a brand new 2011 Fazer for CAD $7,999.00 (plus tax only, no admin, PDI, freight charges...). Best prices around here for a new 2012 FZ8 were ~$8,500.00 plus tax, admin, freight, PDI...