What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

Holly hell man! 6k in bling? What the hell have you done to it?? Pics please

Paid $7,100 including half off dealer prep and freight charges on a left over 0 miles 2011 out the door. Purchased June 23rd at Mid American Powersport in Wichita, Ks. :D

I didn't think u would give camo the links. That's just mean. He dumped a grand on the wrong set of shocks remember? And he still got suspension issues. Hey, maybe it really is the bike...
You see yourself as some kind of cyber-motorcycle expert don't you. With your links to shit and redundant comments.
In actual fact, this is probably your second bike that you still can't ride well and you know fuck all about anything bike related.
Your the kind of person that lurks these forums dishing out bad advice with no actual experience to call on.
Keep trucking big man, those chicken strips will still look good on your bike no matter how much shit you talk.:D

I didn't think u would give camo the links. That's just mean. He dumped a grand on the wrong set of shocks remember? And he still got suspension issues. Hey, maybe it really is the bike...

I was not trying to be mean, hell i am running stock suspension and exhaust. Only thing i changed was the mirrors and seat, not throwing thousands of $$$ at an economy bike. Better off buying an R if that was the case.

You see yourself as some kind of cyber-motorcycle expert don't you. With your links to shit and redundant comments.
In actual fact, this is probably your second bike that you still can't ride well and you know fuck all about anything bike related.
Your the kind of person that lurks these forums dishing out bad advice with no actual experience to call on.
Keep trucking big man, those chicken strips will still look good on your bike no matter how much shit you talk.:D

Funniest thing I've read on here haha.

Wow camo, I didn't mean to come off like that. I joke around A LOT, that's my nature but I certainly didn't mean to offend or disrespect you. I'm sorry if my comments caused you discomfort.

Ok.... Round 2 for my second Fz8. I totaled mine and Im in the market for another one prob the same dealer ship. My last one cost me 10,000 with a shoei rf 1100. Can anyone please give me tips on how to haggle. I want to at least walk out close to if not the sticker price. Thank you all.:)

Fucking hell, I paid $11600! (haggled down $1000)
And my insurance is more expensive than my loan at the bike per month.
My licence costs almost $1400.

I love Sweden.

Ok.... Round 2 for my second Fz8. I totaled mine and Im in the market for another one prob the same dealer ship. My last one cost me 10,000 with a shoei rf 1100. Can anyone please give me tips on how to haggle. I want to at least walk out close to if not the sticker price. Thank you all.:)

The best haggling strategy is to truly not care if you buy the bike or not. In other words, be willing to walk away if they don't give you what you need. If you care, they win.

$7000 for mine 10 feet from where it was assembled. Said i wanted a new bike, not one with 10 feet on it. Lol so he shot 7k at me.

Just walk in and act like you don't need it. I got mine from John Burr Cycles paying $9200 with a extended 5 year warranty no questions asked OTD. I'm also in Ca where our bikes seem to cost a hell of a lot more.

Hey guys, doing some shopping for one myself. Looks like some of you made out pretty well...

I'm in southern Arizona.

Just walked away from an $8,999 out the door offer. Yesterday it was $9295. I was trying to get a better price from a dealer futher away in Tucson...he promised to beat that price yesterday, but when I quoted today's $8,999 price he folded and told me to buy local.

Looks like I may end up paying a little more than some of you. :(

Hey guys, doing some shopping for one myself. Looks like some of you made out pretty well...

I'm in southern Arizona.

Just walked away from an $8,999 out the door offer. Yesterday it was $9295. I was trying to get a better price from a dealer futher away in Tucson...he promised to beat that price yesterday, but when I quoted today's $8,999 price he folded and told me to buy local.

Looks like I may end up paying a little more than some of you. :(

I wouldn't worry about it, I don't know where/how everyone seems to get these screaming deals. Mostly seem to be people in the midwest where price is relative to the cost of living. I'm in CA and $8,999 isn't a bad deal.

Back