What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Hi All this thread is to give an idea of what everyone is paying for their FZ8's I saw one at a dealer here in Canada for $10,000.00 CAN..

What did the rest of you pay?

Drinky

goddamnit... the fazer8 costs 8700 euros in italy, and 10.500 euros in the netherlands....
I'll get it anyway but this sucks :(

Drinky

14 740 Zwitserse francs = 10 856,4306 euro's
Just typ in the google search bar:
xxxx CHF in euro/USD/GBP
google calculates it according to usually the latest rates :)
So you're just as screwed as I am :p

Ozfazer6

Super Moderator
Around $14,000 here , but I have seen some around ex-demo for $11,500........not that I,m looking :D

martin_dk

BAAhahahahaha none of you should complain. The FZ8 is €16000 here in Denmark, yes you read it right its not a typo - all thanks to the danish world record in registration tax :mad:

Bino86it

[lang=it]Qui in italia una Fz8 costa € 8.191,00 la versione base. Fino al 31/10 è compreso nel prezzo scarico akrapovic e portatarga ..[/lang]

CrazyBiker

Its dirt cheap in USA at $8500. Go figure! No idea why they are so expensive elsewhere. Probably because nakeds don't sell well here.

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I've yet to go to the dealer and check out the floor. I will have to at some point! :D I will get pics when I do though.

LitzerSki

Not to rub it in...but I got mine for $6500.

I went to the IMS at the Javits Center here in NYC and a dealer on the edge of Queens was offering $2000 vouchers for any Yamaha 600cc and up.

Speedo007

Friday, 20h30 right before they closed. Really wasnt planning on buying a new bike, but with the offer they made, I just couldnt turn it down...In fact they even agreed to switch the stock tires (hate Battlax) for Pilot Road 2s for 150$ extra, and will be making a deal on all the accessories I'll be getting (led flashers to start, possibly belly pan, passenger grab handles)

nice i bought mine last july and i paid $10,500 but the bike had only been released in canada for a couple of weeks, and was the last one the dealer could get! i guess they where on back order in ontario for a bit

Speedo007

I've bought many Triumphs in the past (new) and never managed to deal even a 150$ accessory...loved Triumph bikes and still do, but was quit surprised how agressive Yamaha where when you're interested in buying compared to Triumph dealers. In my case it was the first FZ8 they received, it arrived past thursday :) At 10500$ I thought the bike was well worth it (exept maybe for unadjustable suspensions), but at 9500$ I thought it was quite a deal, cheaper then a Street Triple, and more practical (exhaust gives you more luggage options...of which Im still trying to find the perfect kit...)

So liking your Fz8 so far?

right on! what triumphs have you owned? im sure you will love your fz8 i havent logged many km's in the saddle of mine due to working out of town in the summer but i have about 3,000km on it and i love it!
I am intrested to see what kind of luggage option you come up with i was almost thinking of going with the soft removable bags from Ogio because i dont like the brackets hanging there when the bags arent on!