What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

specops13

Thought I'd made an entry on this thread but don't see it.
$7100.00 New, Zero Miles for my 2011, last October 31st.
$8600.00 with TTT and Etc., accessories too..... 3.3 Financing
with no BS.

Dave

flonoen

Sadly no, but this is how much fun stuff costs in Norway. High powered bikes/cars gets punished even more.

To put it in context with prices you americans probably are familiar with, the only 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for sale in Norway (small country :)) costs 223 497USD. Dunno how much it is over there, but not that much I am sure.

Chevrolet Corvette 7,0 Z06 512 hk, 12 mnd garanti! 2009, 2 980

'08 Viper convertible, only 265 000USD! A real bargain:

Dodge Viper Cabriolet, 600HK!!! 2008, 4 400 km, kr 1 599 000,-

Google "1599000nok in usd" to get the conversion to your currency.

CARLOS

Hi, guys.....

How much money I paid for my FZ8N???

Do you want to laugh a lot?????......laught for you, tears for me.

Here, in Argentina, powerfull bikes are toooooo expensives.....

In march 2011, I paid........ usdollars 17,400....... and I did a great business.....
today, with importation virtually CLOSED.....Yamaha Argentina import this toys with a dropper........ I told my vendor, and he told me ¡¡ FZ8 dissapear!!!

I saw in a "ebay" place, ONLY two brand new, and the cost is......uss 22,800

¡¡ I saved uss dollars 5,400 !!!!......crazy thing, isn´t it?????

AND, OBVIOUSLLY, CASH, NO LOANS. or you should prefer to buy a LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO.......jajajajaja

and in BRAZIL......the bike is more expensive, believe it or not......

Look with your proper eyes!!!!!
http://moto.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA...aked-0km-2012-reservala-performance-bikes-_JM

GREETINGS FROM CRAZYLAND.....

Last edited:

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
business.....
today, with importation virtually CLOSED.....Yamaha Argentina import this toys with a dropper........ I told my vendor, and he told me ¡¡ FZ8 dissapear!!!

I have another friend who lives in Mar Del Plata. I just wanted to send him a cheap camera and it got held up in customs until he paid 50% of its declared value in fees. Why is Argentina so hostile to imports?

fazemon

Got the last 2011 leftover at Lake Hill Motorsports in Mississippi. I like the color better(Raven) and got a great deal, $6999 out the door. They have some great deals on leftover FZ1's also.

D

Deleted member 438

Got the last 2011 leftover at Lake Hill Motorsports in Mississippi. I like the color better(Raven) and got a great deal, $6999 out the door. They have some great deals on leftover FZ1's also.

That's an awesome deal. I think this may he the best otd price yet.