What did you do to your FZ8 today?

Yama FZ8 rider

I did the black headlight mod this past weekend..I'm digging it

Sent from my Evo LTE

Hey bro where did you get your side mirrors and front turn signals and were they hard to put on send me some links thankss

Mint

Fitted these anodised footpegs today....although I am thinking I should have stuck with the silver ones ,instead of the black, lucky they were not expensive..$30 off ebay. Had to drill out the old riveted pins and have just replaced with 8mm nut n bolt at the moment, but will look for something nicer, allen bolts with a nice domed head or something like that. :)

David3

mkwjl

Looks Sweet!
I'm wanting to do this next. How much did it cost and did you have to buy it as a kit?

Yes it comes as a unit.Got it from Healtech.Just emailed them telling them what i wanted to do and they made it to suit.
Sent from my Evo LTE

Nice! Did you do that yourself?

Yes i done this myself.Followed Blanchy's how to do this post in a previous thread.Job was made pretty easy with his excellent instructions.

Yama FZ8 rider

Hey Black Widow where did you get that awesome seat from and I see you have a different kickstand, Ive been looking for one and cant find them for FZ8...any websites or hyperlinks you can share

Appreciate it.

lyric911

Hey Black Widow where did you get that awesome seat from and I see you have a different kickstand, Ive been looking for one and cant find them for FZ8...any websites or hyperlinks you can share

Appreciate it.

IIRC it's a Top Sellerie seat and a center stand, not a side stand.

Black Widow

Avid Rider

Appreciate it.

Top Sellerie is where the seat was purchased, and it is a Yamaha center stand.

C

cracker0309

I dissassembled my forks so I can drop them off to get anodized and chopped my DM Carbon 4"

HeadFX

I spent an hour or so trying to find somewhere to mount my cheapo video cam and waterproof case. The FZ8 just vibrates too much for this cam! Finally found a spot that isn't affected too much by the vibes.