What did you do to your FZ8 today?

C

cracker0309

I spent an hour or so trying to find somewhere to mount my cheapo video cam and waterproof case. The FZ8 just vibrates too much for this cam! Finally found a spot that isn't affected too much by the vibes.

Post a video when you can.

I would love to see how it comes out

SeñorJack

El Guapo
i have a video right now! im on my way to get it edited a little and compressed so i can upload it. go pros are confusing to me... too much fosters. I blame the aussies! ;)

slowkey

well went for my first ride of the season today ahhhhhhhh!!!

of course a few pics of the bike. this winter I upgraded my rear spring and my fork spring, put on an arrow header and some asv levers.

Last edited:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
well went for my first ride of the season today ahhhhhhhh!!!

of course a few pics of the bike. this winter I upgraded my rear spring and my for spring, put on an arrow header and some asv levers.

mmmmmmm caaaarbon. looks good!

oh also- how do you like those arrow headers? they look pretty cool

slowkey

mmmmmmm caaaarbon. looks good!

oh also- how do you like those arrow headers? they look pretty cool

I like the header a lot, sound really good , deeper. Also the header was a lot lighter than the stock pipe. With the can and the header I think I'm saving 20-30lbs.

I used a former members PCV map and the bike just pulls soooooo smooth now just incredible.

Just waiting for my heated gear to arrive and I'll be as happy as a pig in pooh

Benjobiker

I ordered chain wax, Hondas polisher (heard it was amazing), and three microfiber cloths. I am so exited to wash her for the first time. I only have ridden it for an hour and then had to leave on a trip to Chicago.

black8

I took the ally exhaust hanger,and bolt block of plate i made for powder coating ready on wednesday

cambo

Avid Rider
Finally had a chance to throw my Ohlins rear shock on.

Why is the rear wheel all the way off? haha, because I'm taking it to get the pilot road 3 put on, and the S20 taken off tomorrow. Went with a 190/55.

Last edited:
G

GNoiZZ

blocked the AIS with rubber end cap and plug off, since i installed the R77 the popping (shotgun) was a bit to loud.....

Last edited: