What did you do to your FZ8 today?

Crazywb23

Went on a 100m run thru the hills in so-cal and ended up at the Alpine brew co. for dinner and beers! The road up to Lake Cuyamaca has been freshly paved, Its a riders dream for about 20 Miles!!!! Had Beef Brisket and a couple of IPA's to finish off the day. It was frickin AWESOME!!!:D

V

Vapordan

Had some vacation time last week. Everyday, been riding the shit out of the FZ8. It is now officially shit-less! Simple routine. Get up. ride. come home late. wax and polish. park for the night. rinse and repeat.

Spyder Eye

I installed a set of SW-MOTECH 0.8" risers. I haven't taken it for a ride yet as it was pouring today. It only took me about 20 minutes to complete. Just sitting on the bike it feels better.

What do you put in your Beverage Dispenser?

S

Shock

I installed the IXRACE Z1 exhaust without the db killers and it sounds amazing!

rysyndrome

I put on a Renthal gold road-low handlebar and some gel hand grips. I'm 6'3" and felt the stock handlebars were too "sportbike" for me. The Rental's are perfect, they bring the grips back and are a bit wider. I did have to change the front brake lines but got a nice set Goodridge Shadow lines for the FZ8 that bolted right on. I also had to spin the throttle cables around so they run underneath the mastercylinder, but that was no biggie.
The bike rides soooo nice now and the 5k vibration is nearly gone. Also my mirrors are out wider so I get nearly no view of my arms now. I am so stoked with these upgrades.
I got my Danmoto XG-1 in the mail today but will be shipping it out for black ceramic finish soon. Also go a set of black shorty levers off of Ebay that I will be installing. Hope to add some mileage and get some pics up once the rain passes thru. :D

rysyndrome

Took the Danmoto XG-1 muffler off and put it on the classifieds. It was too loud for my community which hurts because I love the sound. So the OE muffler was put back on until I can save up for the Graves full exhaust. A full exhaust is the only way I'll be happy now I think.

SpunkyTheTuna

Installed my brand new Vortex rearsets, then went out and messed up a knee cuz they're just a skosh too rearset for my fake knees. Tonight I'm going to take them back off and then somebody is going to end up with a good deal on a set of black Vortex rearsets.

Mrpacis

Installed my brand new Vortex rearsets, then went out and messed up a knee cuz they're just a skosh too rearset for my fake knees. Tonight I'm going to take them back off and then somebody is going to end up with a good deal on a set of black Vortex rearsets.

Pics or it didn't happen

S

Shock

I rode my bike. I did not take pics or even video of me riding my bike. It did happen.

DLSGAP

Well, after a year, I gave up searching for my 20 year old Dremel and bought a new one yesterday. Finally did the Airbox mod. Really brought her to life in the midrange

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk