What did you do to your FZ8 today?

C

cracker0309

I did the black headlight mod this past weekend..I'm digging it

Sent from my Evo LTE

F

Fazed

I walked out to be bike. considering belting the cat. Decided not to, walked back in to look at an akrapovic full system.

tiki

Sold my old bike and ordered some TechSpecs C3 grips. Next on the list some CRG Hindsight LS's and some ASV shorty levers.....(and maybe some heated handgrips) damn the northeast. And I still havent installed the frame sliders or the radiator guard I just got yet :p
Time to take another day off of work!

ramrod

Installed BKMoto HID Projector sort of... unfortunately the Halo came broken so I e-mailed them and Boris responded lightning fast w/ a tracking # and all.

Just finished soldering all the connections, and all i'm waiting now for the paint to completely cure. I decided to black out outer reflector and shroud and painted the inner reflector gold... it should look pretty nice when it's all put together.

sinclap2

Lazy
Rode it to work and back and almost got side swiped by a stoooopid cow in an Holden Astra, yapping to her friend. :rant:

JSP

Administrator
Rode it to work and back and almost got side swiped by a stoooopid cow in an Holden Astra, yapping to her friend. :rant:

Watch those heffers! :D Oh, you mean a person... ;) Watch them too! Careful out there. Keep your head on a swivel.

rug_burn

Glued rubber mounted rear mini turn signal flasher. I must have broken it loose somehow. Rubber body probably had some flange which must have sheared off, and it was hanging by the wires. put on some thin CA (super) glue, slipped it over the nut, and let the glue go off. As good as new (probably until I try to remove the lights for some reason.
Then went for a ride on the new asphalt on Carbon Canyon. It's a real nice ride now.... too nice in fact it may just become habit forming.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
I fired her up. I've had her squirreled away all winter and today I finished putting the new goods together and got to hear her sing through the new Graves Full for the first time. Not enough to count as a ride seeing as I swapped the rear brake line and still haven't put fluid in it.

JSP

Administrator
I fired her up. I've had her squirreled away all winter and today I finished putting the new goods together and got to hear her sing through the new Graves Full for the first time. Not enough to count as a ride seeing as I swapped the rear brake line and still haven't put fluid in it.

Mmmm... Full Graves.... Mmmmm :D

JSP

Administrator
Not a damn thing, pity

I know the feelin!

Just dropped my tire off to get it swapped out. Can't do anything else until this weekend. Then I will be changing my chain and try to get out for a ride. Should be high 50's.

Yama FZ8 rider

I installed a set of SW-MOTECH 0.8" risers. I haven't taken it for a ride yet as it was pouring today. It only took me about 20 minutes to complete. Just sitting on the bike it feels better.

This look sreally great where did you buy them from..I might look into it for mine??