What did you do to your bike today?

Davor_

I plasti dipped the headlight and turn signals.
But pic is shitty for some reason (won't let me upload it in better quality)

jassilamba

Got the stock mirrors replaced by some different ones.

Buffnav76

Sargent seat

Posted this for a buddy who asked.

This seat transformed my riding experience on this bike.

Their super foam... atomic foam (something like that) is a game changer.

The soft stuff that comes stock left my hips finding all the plastic parts of the seat pan after about an hour or so.

Sargent doesn't offer a full FZ8 seat in the box that you can order, but I took them my seat and they re-foamed and re skinned it for me.

I live right down the road from their facility and I watched them do some if the work.

They are a great bunch of guys. Very easy to work with.

I added their super foam to the driver's seat and pax seat. They added an extra inch of foam to the front of the pax seat to keep the wife from sliding forward...and I selected a grippier skin that really helped with sliding into the tank and the wife sliding into me.

Hope you like.

Cheers!

Chum

Fazer 8

Posted this for a buddy who asked.

This seat transformed my riding experience on this bike.

Their super foam... atomic foam (something like that) is a game changer.

The soft stuff that comes stock left my hips finding all the plastic parts of the seat pan after about an hour or so.

Sargent doesn't offer a full FZ8 seat in the box that you can order, but I took them my seat and they re-foamed and re skinned it for me.

I live right down the road from their facility and I watched them do some if the work.

They are a great bunch of guys. Very easy to work with.

I added their super foam to the driver's seat and pax seat. They added an extra inch of foam to the front of the pax seat to keep the wife from sliding forward...and I selected a grippier skin that really helped with sliding into the tank and the wife sliding into me.

Hope you like.

Cheers!

Chum
Looks good, thanks for the pics. I'd consider sending it to them or maybe the guy who does it on the side, but I'd be without a seat in the meantime. Still thinking. I like the look of the Corbin but am somewhat leery of them. The shad looks pretty good too, but you have to buy both parts.

HeresMyMind

I put the stock exhaust back on, sold the Two Brothers. Its nice riding 2 up with no drone and highway drive is super relaxing again. Back to touring style.

I also installed the Clear Motodynamic LED tail light, and removed my LED blinkers, I love it.

-B

jassilamba

Maybe I will stick my stock exhaust as well. Was thinking of getting the Two Brothers exhaust.

Wonder how is the droning with the Yoshimura exhaust.

[]V[]addog

I bought the fazer 800 a friend...

2007 suzuki m50 muscle cruiser! :)
for more relaxed drives with the misses.
it has cobra pipes and a back rest!

Roughshod

Made up a back rest for my daughter so my daughter can ride around town with me a little more comfortably.

It takes away from the clean look of the bike but seems to do the trick. Plus its a ten minute job to pull it off.

Next step is to wrap the plate in paracord.

atxthefons

View attachment 3661

View attachment 3662

View attachment 3663

View attachment 3664

MRA windscreen
Grips
Levers
LED blinkers front and rear
home made radiator cover
home made stealth fighter radiator sliders
Givi crash bars
Trailtech LED driving lights
R1 rear shock
Fazer pax grab handles
custom dynamic integrated tail light
homemade rear hugger
Sargent comfort seats
Power Commander V
Autotune
K&N filter
Two Bros carbon pipe

There may be a few others but Ive had a few beers...

Oh yeah....bar end mirrors, a cell phone mount and a few little pieces of door end molding in strategic spots around the headlight to kill the buzzing...

where did you put these moldings to kill the buzzing? mine buzzes like crazy. thanks man. your bike is beautiful BTW.

rug_burn

I put a puig screen on this week and I dont know if I dig it or not

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

I've had that screen for a year and a half now, and I've never been totally into the look of it, but I gotta say, it does work great, and the mounting system is the cleanest of any of them. Keeps the air off my chest, and makes a nice little bubble of dead air I can stick my helmet into at high speed. Tested to 146mph (on a closed road in Mexico of course) a little uphill, quartering headwind.

myklobe

Listened to the weather man that said no chance of rain... and got caught in a flash flood for 30 mins with my wife on the back. 3-6" standing water all the way home. I've been rained on before, no biggie, but I'll chalk that up to done that, don't ever want to do that again. I had to ride the entire time with my left hand as a windshield wiper over my visor haha.

Good news is, my jacket really is waterproof LOL
Everything else was drenched :p

jassilamba

So decided to play with an idea I had for running lights as I hate the stock amber ones. So I ordered some LED strip, and decided to play around. Please note that this is not final, and nothing is hooked up the motorcycle battery yet. I used a 12V adapter to test this out first.

What do you guys think? Yes or No on finalizing this idea.

Got the strips mounted on the rad cover:

Here is how they look with the stock running lights on:

Here is another look:

And if you wonder how bright this is, well here you go:

F3NIX

Starting a new project. Its time to get rid of the dorky front turn signals. So this is what I am doing...

I bought some 2006 R6 flush mount front turn signals. There are 13 Amber led bulbs (I believe). The main reason for using these bulbs is that they almost perfectly match the size and shape of the mounting peg on the stock headlight bezel (mounting location).

I am not done with this project yet, I should be finishing it up tomorrow. I will post pics of the entire project once im done.