What did you do to your bike today?

baggy

I fitted the following yesterday

Beowulf FZ8 radiator Guard
Triboseat passenger cover so the wife doesn't slip around
Renntec sports luggage rack

myklobe

Yes or No on finalizing this idea.

I've actually thought of doing the same thing, but on the fork covers. I didn't know how the LEDs would handle the heat of the radiator.

That said, I think they look kick-A on the radiator. If they don't burn up there, I think it looks sweet!

bobby.napier1

stator diagram

I need a diagram for the stator. I took the stator off but when I put it back together I have an extra washer and I have no clue where it goes. Can any of you guys help me out?

Davor_

I fitted the following yesterday

Beowulf FZ8 radiator Guard

Triboseat passenger cover so the wife doesn't slip around

Renntec sports luggage rack

How is she liking the seat cover, my wife slides and keeps complaining about it.

HeresMyMind

I haven't ridden in 2 weeks!! no excuse just been busy or lazy. Tonight I'll put my new LED lighting on it, and my new tank pad

-B

HeresMyMind

Washed it, it was Filthy. Then put on tank protector (4$ shipped from China). and installed some LED lighting up the tail section. Cut specific to length, and they are 5050 diodes, they are HUGE and Bright.

-B

JSP

Administrator
Washed it, it was Filthy. Then put on tank protector (4$ shipped from China). and installed some LED lighting up the tail section. Cut specific to length, and they are 5050 diodes, they are HUGE and Bright.

-B

Bike is lookin good!

metalmulisha

I finally got my two brothers black edition ti slip on. the USPS screwed up like 5 times trying to get it to me. Pic/Video included. It is a great sound, but the pops are killing me, time for a tune!

-B

DUDE why does everyone hate the pops? i love it. it sounds tough like a muscle car. you can get a block off for that though. adds no power but does eliminate it ais block i believe? could be wrong

HeresMyMind

I ended up selling it. when i put the silencer in it, and deleted the IAS system it sounded great. but it was too loud for long trips with my fiancé. Stock for now. I'll get a yoshi r77-d next

-B

Umyaya

holy shit! its a honda FZ8Wing. lol. Jk That tank bag is huge though. Glad you like it all.

Did Spark Plugs today... Also Put in Renthal 7/8 inch Medium road bars. All I can say is get these! I can't believe it but I fall in love more with the FZ8 everyday. There has been two times when I got on my bike and it felt like an entire different machine... once when I switched to PR4's and now this time.. Wow. It'd be game over with upgraded suspension... I also fixed my tank... had gold spray on it from the gas cap..

Fazer 8

Heated grips, controller, switch for heated vest harness (below grips controller), vest harness.

The battery saving function on the grip controller seems to really work, so I won't need to rig up switched power after all, it seems, which is cool.

Last edited: