What did you do to your bike today?

Woody146

Banned
Have you tried a cooling vest? I got one of the bilt. Works very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know they had those..I mean.i know moto gp has em..but I didn't know cycle gear sold them. Thanks!!! Gonna have to ride over there and check em out and see how it fits under the jacket.

How does yours fit under your jacket? Are the vests bulky at all?

elim70

I didn't know they had those..I mean.i know moto gp has em..but I didn't know cycle gear sold them. Thanks!!! Gonna have to ride over there and check em out and see how it fits under the jacket.

How does yours fit under your jacket? Are the vests bulky at all?

Fits under my jacket just fine. Very thin. Soak it in cool water for a bit and blot it dry with a towel (it will be damp but not soaked). I use it for riding and when drag racing in the car. I have a hit-air textile airbag jacket. If you have a cycle world near by definitely check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codename607

Looks good bro! Which are those? I've been lagging on that..I just tinted mine..stopped bothering me so damn much..now..it's bothering me again

Yeah for the longest time I told myself that it looked fine but every time I looked at it they seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. I got these off ebay for around $10 with free shipping. The item number is 111341577903 and I would recommend them.

Umyaya

after 200 miles of breaking it in, i gave it, it's first mod.

Fender Eliminator w/ LED blinkers / LED License Plate Light.

Before and After pictures included.

I road the living shit out of my bike! Hit my first bird and turtle. Missed a horse. That's about it.

Umyaya

Do I dare ask if you were still on the road while you hit all those animals?

Haha oh ya. Welch is a scary place. I am afraid to rip that road.... I think recreational horseback riding should have lights on the horses when on the road lol !

HeresMyMind

I took mine out for a nice 120 mile ride along some back hills with 3 other friends in a facebook bike group.

2014 fz9. 2012 fz6, a B King, and my 2013 fz8

-B

HeresMyMind

I did a custom retrofit in my headlight,

Mini D2S 3.0 Projectors, E46 extended shrouds, Phillips 85122+ bulbs, 50 watt ballasts, blacked out, and running light bulb put in the top spot.

-B

Wreckless

What did you use? White out?

I used a tire paint pen that you can buy at auto stores. They sell them online for much cheaper ~$8-10 bucks. You can find Chinese shippers that will sell them for .99 each but you would probably have to wait 3 weeks.

HeresMyMind

i didn't use a bmw projector... I used a Morimoto Mini D2S 3.0 and E46 shroud which is the plastic cover to the projector.

-B

HeresMyMind

I took some pictures of My completed retrofit!

Mini D2S 3" 3.0 Projetors
Phillips 85122+ D2S Bulb
Morimoto 35 Watt Ballast
E46 Extended Shroud
Morimoto Amber 80mm LED Angel Eye
Amber Halogen Running light bulb
Separate Switch to turn on/off the projector, so the angel eye is on alone

All part were sourced from www.TheRetrofitSource.com

There was a bit more cutting and mounting involved than a normal BKMoto Kit because it is a slightly larger projector and shroud. But the output allows for much more foreground and a bit wider than the BKMoto kit.

-B

Woody146

Banned
I took some pictures of My completed retrofit!

Mini D2S 3" 3.0 Projetors
Phillips 85122+ D2S Bulb
Morimoto 35 Watt Ballast
E46 Extended Shroud
Morimoto Amber 80mm LED Angel Eye
Amber Halogen Running light bulb
Separate Switch to turn on/off the projector, so the angel eye is on alone

All part were sourced from www.TheRetrofitSource.com

There was a bit more cutting and mounting involved than a normal BKMoto Kit because it is a slightly larger projector and shroud. But the output allows for much more foreground and a bit wider than the BKMoto kit.

-B

Looks awesome!!! So..you swapped out the morimoto bulb for a Philips? Or did it come like that?