lyric's mods

lyric911

Surprising on the Cortech bag. Have had a few and seemed pretty good quality.

As best I can tell (and motorcycle-superstore has a number of reviews that agree) it's just the waterproof zippers on this particular line (Dryver) of bags. I have Tourmaster jackets with waterproof zippers that are fine. The teeth are just too small and plastic. Thus, they break very easily.

lyric911

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Thanks X a million, looks beautiful. So how much $ , how long from time of order to your doorstep.Oh and what black material code is that. Is it better (comfy) than your Corbin?

Last edited:

lyric911

Thanks X a million, looks beautiful. So how much $ , how long from time of order to your doorstep.Oh and what black material code is that. Is it better (comfy) than your Corbin?

Oh, missed the how long question. I paid on May 17th and received the seat on June 12th.

lyric911

Victory!

I forgot to take a before sound clip. I'll get an after later. Cooling down inside for a bit.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Wow ,lots of material come from that small cat. Should breathe a little better now. Now get the dustpan and clean up the mess you made:D

lyric911

Wow ,lots of material come from that small cat. Should breathe a little better now. Now get the dustpan and clean up the mess you made:D

Already cleaned up. That was the worst vehicle mod I've ever done. So time consuming for such little benefit.

Mrpacis

Lyric how do you like the exhaust any problems installing. What do u like about it. And what don't u like about. I'm thinking of getting the same exhaust. Wanted to get two brothers. But they are just oh so expensive

lyric911

Lyric how do you like the exhaust any problems installing. What do u like about it. And what don't u like about. I'm thinking of getting the same exhaust. Wanted to get two brothers. But they are just oh so expensive

Installation of a slip on is cake. One clamp, two springs, and a strap.

Like: That it's cheap as hell. It sounds great. Looks pretty sweet.

Dislikes: Don't have any.

lyric911

List in first post updated for highway pegs and soon to be R1 rear shock.

What's the best (while still somewhat cost effective) fix for the front forks?

lyric911

Copy paste from another thread:

Folded.

Unfolded.

Pictures are crap. They are awesome though. Satan666 makes them. And yes, got them on fz1oa.

Larry P

Thanks for posting them, does the position feel wierd though? Being long in the legs I would do some dirty things to have a good stretch without dismounting...

lyric911

Thanks for posting them, does the position feel wierd though? Being long in the legs I would do some dirty things to have a good stretch without dismounting...

I'm 6'4" and they feel awesome. They not only give your legs a different position, but the movement also makes the pressure points in your ass a bit different, which both can go a long way to decreasing fatigue on longer rides. Going around curves feels weird as hell at first, your center of balance is way off of normal.

lyric911

Installed the R1 rear shock today and took a first pass at getting it adjusted. It should have came from the factory like this.