15. Top Sellerie Seat
  16. Integrated taillight
  17. LED front indicators
  18. MRA Racescreen
  19. Top Sellerie Seat
  20. Gutted cat
  21. Satan666's highway pegs
  22. R1 rear shock and Satan666 adapter
  23. FZ1 forks (cartridge and adjusters swap)

Still to come:

Last edited:

lyric911

Here's the projector. I'll try to get a picture tonight after it's dark of the light output. It's dramatically better than stock. I don't have the angel/demon eyes wired in yet either. I'll get pictures of those once they are wired as well.

lyric911

These two pics show the mirrors, levers, and tank bag. The solar kit from Nelson Rigg doesn't seem to be powerful enough to actually charge my phone though. I'm going to try hooking my phone directly to the solar panel instead of their battery as a test. The bag is otherwise awesome, though. Extended it has about twice the volume shown in the pics.

lyric911

how is the light output on that projector? and where did you get it?

Light output is awesome. It's easily double (probably more) coverage in front of you than stock.

Got it from here.

This is the one I ordered. They actually messed up and sent me the double kit, so I have an extra ballast and projector that I'm going to throw in the spare parts tub in case something ever goes wrong.

lyric911

sweet, anyway you can shoot a few pics of light cut off?

I was quite cold when I got home just now, so here's one:

I'm working on the angel/demon eyes tomorrow. I think I need to aim the headlight a little lower as well. I wish I could easily get a picture of how well it illuminates the road. Annoyingly my neighborhood is full of street lights.

lyric911

Updates: High beam on the projector is now working. I had a broken wire. Angel/demon eyes are wired up too. I'll get some pics of that once it's dark. Still on the list to do is just aim the headlight. Need a flat driveway.

lyric911

There's what the angel/demon eyes look like lit up. Annoyingly the green demon eye is not at all noticeable. If I were to order again, I'd do them both green.