Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

F

Fazed

thanks for that Fazed!

I was considering doing it but will probably give it a miss after that!

They look awesome but dont really want to have to go through the hassle of a defect ticket!

And you wouldn't get a defect ticket for the MIVV??

B

bren

And you wouldn't get a defect ticket for the MIVV??

dunno- the dont seem to care much about the MIVV here... every time i go past cops the seems have a perve on the bike and move on lol

Blanchy

Hey Bren, just be aware that HID's are illegal here unless it came from the factory that way. If you do this and need to modifiy the existing headlight get a spare headlight to swap back if needed.
Done right I would be surprised if Mr Plod would even know if they weren't standard.But I did buy a used set of lights that I modified just in case. Also there are some really cheap (Chinese) ones out there.

W

WARPTH

Hey Bren, just be aware that HID's are illegal here unless it came from the factory that way. If you do this and need to modifiy the existing headlight get a spare headlight to swap back if needed.

Australia... the only country in the world you will get harassed to the point of no end for doing safety modifications to your vehicle...

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Cambo's FZ8:

EugeneORFZ8

b-eock

That's really cool. Thanks for making my price go up when I get mine done;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2