Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

Keach

How are you liking the coffman exhaust ? I am just about to pull the trigger on one I saw on ebay but wanted to check with someone who has one first to see what their thoughts are

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late response. In short I love the looks, sound, and quality of the coffman especially for the money. Really happy with it. Loud but not too loud. I'd say go for it!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Here is my list:

Red bar ends, Custom LED turn signals, Immortal Graphix Tank pad, Gipro Gear Indicator, Stainless Spiegler brake lines, Marthy Custom Midship exhaust, Power commander V, Shogun Frame sliders, radiator switch mod, 5000K Projector retrofit mini H1, Fender elim, AIS Block offs, Pro-grip 719’s, Custom painted windscreen, Shogun swing arm spools, mirror block offs, handle bar mirrors, Pazzo shorty levers, Custom “Dirt Road” seats with AHR logo

Pics:

FZ82011

Hello all, new on here. Loving some of your bikes, look really very nice and made me keen to do more. Hope you like mine. Here are a few pics.

Since owning it:

Wired up 2 x DRL on each side, made and painted the bracket same colour as the wheels
Wired in rear red COB DRL
Motodynamics integrated rear light (thanks to a friend that lives in California)
Danmoto slip on exhaust which sounds awesome....I think anyway
R&G rear hugger
R&G Exhaust hanger and blanking plate
R&G Tail Tidy
FZ8 Radiator Grill
Tinted headlight cover
Ermax fly screen
Yamabits seat cowl
Lower belly pan

Last edited:

arctic ninja

2011 fz8

here's some pictures of mine

- Vance and Hines cs one blackout
- CNC Levers and mirrors
- Lower Cowel
- Clear Moto Dynamic tail light
- Fender eliminator
- Smoke Front turn signals
- Beowolf radiator guard
- OES frame sliders and spools

Last edited:

HAHA NO!!!

I have almost the same mods as everybody else. K&N. Air box mod. JBP. Jumbo map. 2bros exhaust. I made that rear with two led strips and velcro holding my tag. CustomTaylor wheel tape.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Black-n-naked

I finally had some time to clean her so I immediately took some pics.;)

Mods:
- K&N filter
- airbox mod
- Akrapovic slip on
- ebay shorties
- Yamaha center stand
- Yamaha LED signals
- Yamaha short tail
- Yamaha radiator guard
- Gipro gear indicator
- Grippuppies

On the way:
- customTaylors yellow wheelstripes:D

Last edited:

BigD

My ride

Mods:
Rear hugger, Dan moto gp slip on, r&g tail tidy, yamaha grips, screen, seat cowl, ride it levers (two finger brake, normal length clutch lever), bar end mirrors on order, r&g crash bobbins on order.

oh and super small 6x4 plate (oops, may hav to size up to 7x4 as its tiny ha ha) and barracuda led flashers on way soon :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
My ride

Mods:
Rear hugger, Dan moto gp slip on, r&g tail tidy, yamaha grips, screen, seat cowl, ride it levers (two finger brake, normal length clutch lever), bar end mirrors on order, r&g crash bobbins on order.

Wow...that's a mean looking fz8! Wish we got that colour scheme in the us!

BigD

Thanks :) my first bike since passing my test 3 years ago and i finally got a bike! I've not even had it a month yet :) oh and i'm 28 :)

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
Ok..so I may have put one in this thread a long time ago..mine looks pretty different these days.

Couldn't capture it with the headlight on ( just running lights...LEDs...hid wasn't even on) was just too bright..but I think that is my profile pic anyways

Have new brake rotors on order..will post another pic when they are installed..newest is graves full exhaust and my favorite..the ecu tuned by turbo joe tuned..

Current list of mods: graves full exhaust, turbo joe tuned ecu, graves block plates, AHR retrofit, speigler ss lines, speigler aluminum bars superbike bend, speigler slim line bar ends, renthal Kevlar grips, r6 throttle tube, crg lanesplits, tech spec c3, k&n air filter and air box mod, sato rearsets, TJB custom fender eliminator with Lockhart Philips led frame, michiline pp3, custom logos, pazzo levers, shorai lfx lithium ion battery, smoked front oem signals, no passenger pegs and I have ebc hh brake pads sitting waiting for my ebc xc contour rotors to arrive

Last edited:

DanS

Commuter
Ok..so I may have put one in this thread a long time ago..mine looks pretty different these days.

Couldn't capture it with the headlight on ( just running lights...LEDs...hid wasn't even on) was just too bright..but I think that is my profile pic anyways

Have new brake rotors on order..will post another pic when they are installed..newest is graves full exhaust and my favorite..the ecu tuned by turbo joe tuned..

Current list of mods: graves full exhaust, turbo joe tuned ecu, graves block plates, AHR retrofit, speigler ss lines, speigler aluminum bars superbike bend, speigler slim line bar ends, renthal Kevlar grips, r6 throttle tube, crg lanesplits, tech spec c3, k&n air filter and air box mod, sato rearsets, TJB custom fender eliminator with Lockhart Philips led frame, michiline pp3, custom logos, pazzo levers, shorai lfx lithium ion battery, smoked front oem signals, no passenger pegs and I have ebc hh brake pads sitting waiting for my ebc xc contour rotors to arrive
Dang Woody that's looking awesome! Can't wait to see it with the new rotors.