Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

DSmith

I emailed the guy and he thinks that the yellow will match the forks better than the orange. If you email him, he will also offer a slight discount.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

thanks man, gunna order some after work

Tix

Guys,

I've been in contact with Taylor. He says he's getting a lot of increased requests through Amazon and man is he happy! ;)

He has requested that people contact him directly via his hotmail account:
[email protected]

and he has provided a direct Amazon link:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=customtaylor]Amazon.com: customtaylor[/ame]

DSmith

Just ordered the yellow. Thanks for the link Tix. I'll add these to the pile of mods I can't put on my bike until it comes out of storage :D

Tix

Just ordered the yellow. Thanks for the link Tix. I'll add these to the pile of mods I can't put on my bike until it comes out of storage :D

Lol. Glad to help buddy. Come to AZ. We have a 365 day riding season. No need to put her in storage!

frogger

a few from this morning.

got some video of the exhaust but will have to wait till I have a chance to put it together.

frogger

M4 gp pipe but custom made for the fz8 as they don't offer one. for mirrors I have a single crapy bar end from ebay. in Australia u only legally need 1 lol.

Keach

A Few Pics

Here are a few pictures of my bike. Current mods include: Motodynamic tail light in smoke, Coffman gold tip exhaust, center stand, fender eliminator (bent piece of aluminum spray painted black), led plate light bolts, ebay shorty gold levers, ebay mirrors, radiator guard (plasti dipped), plasti dipped handlebars and rear pegs, spray painted heal guards, carbon fiber tank pad (yeah it makes it faster), gold and carbon badges, and Dirt Road Eddie Seat installed yesterday. Whoops forgot shogun carbon frame sliders and ebay front signals.

Next I plan on probably doing the R6 throttle tube, yellow or gold wheel tape, and a black cnc gas cap...

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
There's that (unbroken in) shiver........

Race!

Yea...his is pre tuned.he also is 50 pounds less than me....and a brand new rider with 500 miles on the bike..I was trying to be a good riding partner and not kill him lol...2 week on the street...when he gets some miles under his belt and when I get my tune and graves:sinister:it will be way more of a fair race..I know I will win..our bike has more...mine is just restricted

ryujiwithanr

Me and my mate's FZ8N kickin it this avo :woot:

Where did you get the headlight mod on the closer bike? I really like how that looks!

DanS

Commuter
Yoshi fender eliminator, Speedo drd, Heal tech gipro, Motodynamics tail light, Yamaha mini led front blinkers, HID headlight by AHR, TBR shorty cf can, T-Rex spools and sliders, Guhl ECU flash, 1/6th turn throttle tube, FZ1 handlebar, Tomock mirrors, Airbox mod with K&N & AIS eliminated, Yamaha radiator guard, extendable ebay levers, reflective black rim tape, Shad seat

Getting there but still quite a few mods left to do :)

Vhutchinson

Yoshi fender eliminator, Speedo drd, Heal tech gipro, Motodynamics tail light, Yamaha mini led front blinkers, HID headlight by AHR, TBR shorty cf can, T-Rex spools and sliders, Guhl ECU flash, 1/6th turn throttle tube, FZ1 handlebar, Tomock mirrors, Airbox mod with K&N & AIS eliminated, Yamaha radiator guard, extendable ebay levers, reflective black rim tape, Shad seat

That headlight is awesome ! Makes it look like a totally different bike

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Vhutchinson

Here are a few pictures of my bike. Current mods include: Motodynamic tail light in smoke, Coffman gold tip exhaust, center stand, fender eliminator (bent piece of aluminum spray painted black), led plate light bolts, ebay shorty gold levers, ebay mirrors, radiator guard (plasti dipped), plasti dipped handlebars and rear pegs, spray painted heal guards, carbon fiber tank pad (yeah it makes it faster), gold and carbon badges, and Dirt Road Eddie Seat installed yesterday. Whoops forgot shogun carbon frame sliders and ebay front signals.

Next I plan on probably doing the R6 throttle tube, yellow or gold wheel tape, and a black cnc gas cap...

How are you liking the coffman exhaust ? I am just about to pull the trigger on one I saw on ebay but wanted to check with someone who has one first to see what their thoughts are

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

eru000

Could you link to those levers? They look nice and exactly what I need. Short brake lever, long clutch.