Your Other Toys....

MarshMadness

Well I know we all have our toys that we spend our time and money on when we are not playing with our bikes. So what's your toy??? Cars, Snowboards, ATV, Model Planes, etc.

Post up your picts of the other things in your life.

Here's mine: 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9L with 47,000 miles. I spend alot of time waxing and polishing.

~James

MarshMadness

That's a nice 240sx. It's amazing how the same stuff is titled differently.

Who else out there has hobbies?

Last edited:

reALIGNed

I'm really into rc helicopters. my biggest is about 4 ft long and has a main rotor diameter of 5 ft., its electric powered and puts out 7 hp w/a top speed of apprx. 135 mph in forward flight, I put on a GoPro camera and take some awesome vids. Its a real addiction for me, cause there very high tech.

GIJared

I'm really into rc helicopters. my biggest is about 4 ft long and has a main rotor diameter of 5 ft., its electric powered and puts out 7 hp w/a top speed of apprx. 135 mph in forward flight, I put on a GoPro camera and take some awesome vids. Its a real addiction for me, cause there very high tech.

Holy shit. That's faster than I typically cruise while flying a real helicopter. Impressive dude.

The Arsenal

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 w/ 6 speed manual. 3:73 rear end w/ RTR 19x9.5 rims. 1.5" Ford Racing lowering springs. JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake w/ custom tune from BBR. Short throw shifter. SLP muffler delete rear axle back pipes. Best time I am able to do at the track is a 12.7@114 mph
Need to practice more....but bought the FZ8 and spend a lot of time on that.View attachment 430

View attachment 431

View attachment 432

jumb5150

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 w/ 6 speed manual. 3:73 rear end w/ RTR 19x9.5 rims. 1.5" Ford Racing lowering springs. JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake w/ custom tune from BBR. Short throw shifter. SLP muffler delete rear axle back pipes. Best time I am able to do at the track is a 12.7@114 mph
Need to practice more....but bought the FZ8 and spend a lot of time on that.View attachment 430

View attachment 431

View attachment 432

Nice!!! I never had a muscle car

FZER

Avid Rider
Putting up with all of my wife's crazy asre mood swings. It's so bad that I don't even care if she goes on here and reads this.....:mad:

compensation

Putting up with all of my wife's crazy asre mood swings. It's so bad that I don't even care if she goes on here and reads this.....:mad:

I feel your pain. They are all the same, and probably mans number one toy to do diagnostics on. Problem is they don't make enough maps to fix it.

highoctane

Canyon Carver

:needpics: really id like to see!

C

Camo

I feel your pain. They are all the same, and probably mans number one toy to do diagnostics on. Problem is they don't make enough maps to fix it.

I once used to believe that but let me tell you, they are not.
I con'd the exception to the rule into marrying me 4 years ago.... Pound for pound the greatest woman to ever grace this planet:)

My other toys are a shitty push bike and a surfboard. Don't need much more other than the peewee I'm buying my boys for Xmas this year.

reALIGNed

:needpics: really id like to see!

from the nose of the canopy to the tip of the tail is apprx. 4 ft. long, and from main blade tip to tip is 5 ft. long. Its carbon fibre, aluminum, titanium, ball bears at every pivot, tail rotor is shaft driven, very addicting hobby ($$). I have atotal of eight helis........:hbwall: