Your other/past cycle pics

lothodon

Super Moderator
I'm not sure we had one of these so I figured I'll start one. Post a pic of your NON-FZ8 cycles, past or present, no future though. Just bikes you have had or have.

I forgot specifics. 1992 Harley Sportster, 2003 Buell XB9R, 1999 Yamaha R1, 2003 Yamaha R1

Last edited:

TallGuyNW

The pics of *my* Fazer are on the bottom of some box in the attic, but this is what it looked like:

1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

The Arsenal

Love all the pictures you all put on here. But; I need some help. When I post a picture it comes out the size of a damn cheez-it. How do ya'll get the nice big pictures on here? I am not a real computer savvy guy (as you may have guessed); so if anybody can help me do this; I would really appreciate that. Thanks

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Love all the pictures you all put on here. But; I need some help. When I post a picture it comes out the size of a damn cheez-it. How do ya'll get the nice big pictures on here? I am not a real computer savvy guy (as you may have guessed); so if anybody can help me do this; I would really appreciate that. Thanks

use the insert img button
and copy the url from your gallery i you have the pic there. or you have to use the attachments button.