Your other/past cycle pics

W

WARPTH

I love it. I have come really close to getting one a couple times! Dang I guess not enough other people liked them though. Japan doesn't sell them anymore it doesn't look like.

After that one was written off. i almost bought the husqvarna smr511 over the fz8. still not 100% i made the right choice ;) if you've never ridden a super motard i HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!

borka

First bike, 2003 Kawasaki zx6r 636.
cool looking bike, but SUPER uncomfortable, and harsh suspension.

2001 F4i, great bike, the most comfortable supersport our there.

1999 Ninja 500
super comfy, but ancient technology.

2008 DRZ400SM.
Hands down the most fun bike i've ever owned!

Also bought a set of dirt wheels for it, and could go from street to dirt setup in 30 minutes.

Current bike, 2005 Suzuki SV650S turned streetfighter.
06 gsxr forks,wheel,brakes, zx10r shock, Sonic hid headlight, M4 carbon exhaust.
Great all around bike, does everything i need it to do and fairly comfy.

cpatt

Those bikes are sick! Love Buell's, too bad they got kicked around by Harley, but they'll be back soon!

i love them to... but this one... was a lemon...once a week i would have to drop the engine down to replace something or fix something els.. after throwing 3 grand at it i was done.

fazemon

Re:your other/past cycle pics

The Aprilia was/is fantastic. It would still be in the garage if money wasnt a factor. Owned it three years and loved every minute. Very hard for your buds to pass if you were feeling racy in the twisties,no matter what they were riding: