What do you do to afford your FZ8?

canader

Geotechnical engineering consultant. Recently been working in the aviation department up in Nunavut Canada. I make sure construction on apron, taxiway and runway is done according to design specification.

rug_burn

Mechanical Engineer at a place that makes aerospace defense and other high tech hardware.

My deal has been electrically controllable proportional valves, basically big model airplane servos where the shaft is a ball valve instead of turning a control arm, and other stuff. A couple examples attached-

hlmiskelly

Lead the corporate quality team for a large gas company. Gas as in oxygen, nitogen, argon, welding gases, electronic gases and not as in gasoline.

hlmiskelly

Mechanical Engineer at a place that makes aerospace defense and other high tech hardware.

My deal has been electrically controllable proportional valves, basically big model airplane servos where the shaft is a ball valve instead of turning a control arm, and other stuff. A couple examples attached-

I probably used some of your products to drive moveable nozzles when I worked as a design engineer for Thiokol years ago.

zikolai

Director of technical support for a Security Systems manufacturer. We build and sell high end building security and automation systems. (Security and access control systems, video surveillance, etc...)

[]V[]addog

I work for Corksport Mazda Performance. If you have a mazdaspeed 3 you will probably know who we are.

I have a speed 3 and i have your intake system, and MM

wish i had more, but... times are tough

I'm a business Analyst

Last edited:

jumb5150

I build these guns and do laser etching on lowers. Banky, your stuff is nice!!!!