What did you do to your bike today?

HeresMyMind

after 200 miles of breaking it in, i gave it, it's first mod.

Fender Eliminator w/ LED blinkers / LED License Plate Light.

Before and After pictures included.

DanS

Commuter
Looking good bro! I'm thinking maybe some mini LED's up front and mirrors for our next mod?!?!?! :cool:

Last edited:

eru000

The 2013 stock muffler looks much better than the 2012! Are they interchangeable? Any difference in sound?

myklobe

We went up to the mountains... and now she's broken in :)

Woody146

Banned
Put in my flashed ecu and rode with my new exhaust!!!!

Went to get my contour rotors and only one was correct..o well..I got the ecu..all I care about!!

HeresMyMind

I installed the 2bro's silencer, and a puig windscreen. then droped it off for it's first maintenance. today was full of win.

-B

elim70

We'll maybe not today but I completed my mods. With my FREE ecu flash from flash tune, kn air filter , race tech springs and re-valve, fz1 shock and dirt road Eddie seat mod it has transformed the bike into a long term keeper[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elim70

How did you get a free tune?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

To tell you the truth I'm not sure. I was at work when they called me and informed me it would be free. I believe he said my ecu would be the first of a new map. I work in a very loud plant and had to keep the call short. I just said of what ya need to do. Btw it runs spectacular[emoji48]

Keach

We'll maybe not today but I completed my mods. With my FREE ecu flash from flash tune, kn air filter , race tech springs and re-valve, fz1 shock and dirt road Eddie seat mod it has transformed the bike into a long term keeper[emoji3]

Hey I have the same seat, but it looks like you didn't add foam to the passenger seat. Am I right? I like the more slim version, but decided to add foam for my wife. Freaking love the seat and Eddie was awesome to deal with. Did over 315 miles yesterday and felt great. Buddies on stock R1 and R6 didn't feel the same lol. Between the seat and our wheel tape our bikes look pretty similar. View attachment 3515

elim70

Hey I have the same seat, but it looks like you didn't add foam to the passenger seat. Am I right? I like the more slim version, but decided to add foam for my wife. Freaking love the seat and Eddie was awesome to deal with. Did over 315 miles yesterday and felt great. Buddies on stock R1 and R6 didn't feel the same lol. Between the seat and our wheel tape our bikes look pretty similar. View attachment 3515

Lol they could be sisters :D. Not many other bikes I've seen with yellow wheel tape. The all black w/gold forks is what drew me to the bike when I first seen one and I am a diehard Steelers fan!!

You are correct, I didnt have padding added to the passenger seat. My wife never rides with me :) riding is something just for me unless she gets her own bike! I wasnt sure how it would look without the padding on the back, but I am pleased at how it turned out. Comfort is great! Most I have gone since the new seat is around 120-130 miles in a ride, with 0 soreness. As far as Eddie goes, you wont find a better person to deal with:rockon:. He responds to emails immediately, his work is top notch, the turn around time is as fast as can be, and the price is right. If anyone is considering a seat mod, give Eddie Copeland a shout at [email protected]. He has several material options and can add piping and/or colored stitching as well.

Woody146

Banned
Got bored...wanted to ride..too hot..100 in the shade???same as yesterday and yesterday I had to turn around after about 30 miles..black leather in this heat is just unbearable.

So..got bored and cleaned my bike..and made it "moto gp" lol

elim70

Have you tried a cooling vest? I got one of the bilt. Works very well

Woody146

Banned
I also inverted my mirrors..more comfortable on the wrists

And the rotors and exhaust but that's been on..here is a side profile pic