What are you doing?

FZER

Avid Rider
I'm going riding!!!! I need to get some gas out of the tank in order for it to be easier to deal with when I install my graves block plates.

lyric911

I'm going riding!!!! I need to get some gas out of the tank in order for it to be easier to deal with when I install my graves block plates.

You don't even need to lift the tank for that. Just drop the radiator. There's no access from above.

C

calscrazy

just tilt it forward and use some patience!!!

going on a german food run on sunday!!! i get a few pics and post 'em up.

lothodon

Super Moderator
ripping all the drywall out of my living room. floor is already up. it's the beginning of my every other year house project. aka dust-storm.

cpatt

its country time. cranking some country makin it feal like summer while im waiting for it to get a bit darker so i can go catch some massive bass!

C

Camo

Just watched this....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGIjetX6TBk&feature=g-vrec[/ame]

C

Camo

Prep'ing my gear for a bit of a ride tomorrow :D

Last edited:

trixster8

Went boating and camping this past weekend on the Illinois River near Spring Valley. I grew up in that area, it was great to get back down there away from the busy burbs. My sister just bought a nice little Bayliner, so we had to break it in the right way. We had so much fun, we're going back this weekend. Memorial Day weekend always brings out all the boaters. Cheers!

Sister's Bayliner:

Buddy's Stingray at sunrise:

Cruising the river at sunset:

D

Deleted member 438

That's awesome trixster8. I actually want to make it down to route71 by starved rock to ride the twisties.

C

calscrazy

counting the minutes until 5:30!!

bbq tomm evening. (smoked brisket and smoked turkey)
bbq sunday with some prior military buddies. (brats, burgers and beer)
bbq monday for dad's bday. (steak)

C

calscrazy

productive day! plugs and oil on both 8 and r6. wash and wax both bikes. cleaned 1 piece leather, cleaned 2 pc touring leathers, cleaned helmet liners, cleaned mesh summer gear. officially have nothing moto related to clean. tommorrow is wash and wax both cars.

C

Camo

Put on bar end mirrors and frame sliders. Nothing exciting really other than that, just been fluffing around the house all day due to the shitty rain.
Sunday's(today) usually ride day for this group I've started riding with but I don't bother in the rain. I ride every day to work, rain, hail or shine but a run through the twisty's isn't nearly as fun when it's raining.

I'd be counting down the hours to MotoGp but It starts here at 9:30pm and I'm up at 1am for work tomorrow so I'll have to wait till I get home to watch it.