Share your Jams! The unofficial FZ8 Playlist

6Den

Idk about listening to music when riding, man..

I really want to listen to Metallica while Im riding but I dont know its worth loosing one of my senses on the road... Maybe bc Im still noob..

Very smart point. I liked the rush when I was a noob. Now I am content with my own thoughts and the sound of the engine.

Kardiac996

Very smart point. I liked the rush when I was a noob. Now I am content with my own thoughts and the sound of the engine.

We are all entitled to our opinions (many will agree with you here). I wouldn't say that listening to music however, makes you less or more smart while riding. The rider defines noob behavior, not the inert objects some choose to utilize while exercising the sport.

Off topic, as this post is for riders who listen to music and ride.

Keep the playlist going!!! when a sizable list is generated, ill consolidate for a Fz8 forum playlist for the 2013 season and so on.... and so on.... and so on....

Could be Jawsome!!!!

ssky0078

Or like myself with my massive intellect and inability to even stay fully stimulated while riding a motorcycle at sane speeds, the music is a must to keep me going. The only time I don't like listening to music is when I'm at the limit for the street, then it's time to CTFD.

6Den

We are all entitled to our opinions (many will agree with you here). I wouldn't say that listening to music however, makes you less or more smart while riding. The rider defines noob behavior, not the inert objects some choose to utilize while exercising the sport.

Off topic, as this post is for riders who listen to music and ride.

Keep the playlist going!!! when a sizable list is generated, ill consolidate for a Fz8 forum playlist for the 2013 season and so on.... and so on.... and so on....

Could be Jawsome!!!!

No offense meant, and not a judgement that listening to music while riding is not smart. I was praising Nstr for knowing his own limitations and being prudent.

Now back on topic....Pink Floyd "Echoes" on a long highway ride. Try it, you'll like it!

chodatus

Empire of the Sun, Ice on the Dune album. Particularly I'll Be Around. That songs going to be on repeat when I cruise from Vegas to Albuquerque next month:D

MotoZen

No offense meant, and not a judgement that listening to music while riding is not smart. I was praising Nstr for knowing his own limitations and being prudent.

Now back on topic....Pink Floyd "Echoes" on a long highway ride. Try it, you'll like it!

I was thinking this exact same thing! That intro would be crazy inside of a helmet!

F

fz8kansas

I wish I could be of some help but I have a 60% hearing loss in the left ear and about 30% in the right ear. I have to crank it up to hear anything. I have XM in the truck and I love Underground Garage and Classic Rewind. I am a product of the late 60's and early 70's. I love whatever gets me down the road with a smile on my face. Blessed is a full coverage helmet.

MotoZen

I thought this was going to be a Dos Equis quote at first.

Off-topic sorry, back to the playlist!

That was the idea. I just didn't have the time to go online and create a meme. Glad you still got the joke.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.