Share your Jams! The unofficial FZ8 Playlist

Kardiac996

Hey all,

Thought it would be cool to have a rolling thread on what music you listen to while riding. Maybe our shares can enhance the experience for a fellow rider out in the streets gripping and ripping.

Commute, Twisties, Highway? List em out lets build a FZ8 Forum Playlist!

Currently I'm stuck on the following tracks on a repeat basis the last few weeks.

***The forum rules state no links to copyrighted content***

Copy the below format into youtube to preview tracks if looking to give a listen.

Enjoy! :)

DJ Snake ft. Lil Jon - Turn Down For What
Soilwork - Two Lives Worth of Reckoning
Soilwork - Departure plan
Kaskade feat. Skylar Grey - Room For Happiness
Foreign Beggars - Apex
16bit - Dinosaurs
Vato Gonzalez ft Foreign Beggars - 'Badman Riddim
Pharoahe Monch - Behind Closed Doors
Deadmau5 - This Noise
The Glitch Mob - We Can Make The World Stop
Del the Funky Homosapian- FunkyHomosapian

Last edited:

MotoZen

I've created a Pandora station with stuff like skrillex, deadmaus, infected mushroom, daft punk, etc. If I'm not listening to that, it's usually nothing.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Coa

@Kardiac996 haha my playlist is the same mixture of soilwork, lamb of god, skrillex, pretty lights , 69 eyes :) .. going to post it soon:

alexk

Weekend Rider
What do I listen to while riding?

Take wind noise down a few notches to turn the engine and transmission into one of the greatest symphonies of all time.

It's also a LOT safer when you can hear the turbo spooling up behind you, or the jbrakes applying too late.

master paper clip

I have no issues hearing what's going on around me with music on, besides isn't that what mirror are for, to know what's going on behind u... Recently it's just been alot of memphis May fire, other wise i just use spotify radio and its a mix of whatever then

Last edited:

DSmith

what do you guys used for earbuds? I tried the standard ipod ones before but whenever i try to slide my helmet on they fall out no matter what. If you use bluetooth what do you recomend?

MotoZen

what do you guys used for earbuds? I tried the standard ipod ones before but whenever i try to slide my helmet on they fall out no matter what. If you use bluetooth what do you recomend?

I've never had any luck with earbuds. I got a Sena SMH5 and bought the upgraded speakers with it and love it. Since I commute, it also allows me to take the occasional phone call. My boss, who was a Broadway sound engineer and extreme audiophile, says that it sounds better and more clear than just about any phone.

master paper clip

I just put the earbuds in the recess where the chin strap comes from behind the cheek pads, and I run the cable out the back of the helmet

Perron

Nothing like old rock! Def leppard, Aerosmith, AC-DC, Airbourne, Motley Crue, etc.

But my helmet is letting so much air in that I don't ride with music anymore.

RoadKill

I've never had any luck with earbuds. I got a Sena SMH5 and bought the upgraded speakers with it and love it. Since I commute, it also allows me to take the occasional phone call. My boss, who was a Broadway sound engineer and extreme audiophile, says that it sounds better and more clear than just about any phone.

yeah i use the Sena SMH-10 with ear plugs, works perfect.
I listen to IAMX, Sneaker Pimps, Gorillaz, Smashing pumpkins

9 Lives

yeah i use the Sena SMH-10 with ear plugs, works perfect.
I listen to IAMX, Sneaker Pimps, Gorillaz, Smashing pumpkins

Same here, SMH-10 with ear plugs, Nothing gets the blood flowing like AC-DC, the only problem is you have to listen to AC-DC LOUD in order to get the full effect.

Bajaedition

Nothing like old rock! Def leppard, Aerosmith, AC-DC, Airbourne, Motley Crue, etc.

But my helmet is letting so much air in that I don't ride with music anymore.
yea, I do Hair Nation on serius radio, sometimes it gets so good I find the throttle twisted past the ton

thach1130

I'm cheap, i use a set of ebay bluetooth interphone system that mount the speakers in your helmet. Not as fancy as the sena but for 30 bucks they work well.

MotoZen

ear buds? nah install a set of speakers from a Beats Audio head set into the helmet

Really? Why spend that much money on a pair of headphones just too hack them up? I could understand if you were buying a cheap set, but Beats are way overpriced.

For less money, you can get a Bluetooth kit which eliminates the need for a wire, sounds great, and is more functional. The only downside is having to make sure that it's charged, but even that isn't a big deal. The charge lasts for quite a while.

master paper clip

What's the difference between spending 100+ on a Bluetooth unit that wont give the depth of sounds beats do, vs spending 100+ on headphones for a specific purpose... That's just me cause I won't be talking on my phone so I don't need the Bluetooth feature

ssky0078

Apple In Ear Headphones
Apple - In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic for iPod and iPhone

For the electronic music people check out
Flux Pavillion - I Can't Stop (not responsible for any criminal speeding tickets)
Krewella - Come & Get It
La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream remix)
Avicii - Wake Me UP
Brennan Heart - Lose My Mind
Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki mix)
Beat Connection - Silver Screen
Fun - Some Night
Lana Del Rey v Cedric Gervais - Summertime Sadness
David Guetta - Titanium
Florence + the Machine - You've got the Love

For the Rock/Folk/Chill
Todd Snider - I Can't Complain
Todd Snider - DB Cooper
Daughter - Medicine
Daughter - Touch
The Strange Familiar - Where I belong
Ryan Adams - Wonder Wall

RoadKill

What's the difference between spending 100+ on a Bluetooth unit that wont give the depth of sounds beats do, vs spending 100+ on headphones for a specific purpose... That's just me cause I won't be talking on my phone so I don't need the Bluetooth feature

the bluetooth is for connecting to mp3 players as well as phones for the Sena.
you can also connect to a gps unit. for $110 the sound quality of the Sena and functions can't be beat IMO.