Riders Quotes

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Maybe I missed it somewhere and this already exist, if it does I beg you all to not razz me as I did search it first. On to my thread.

I'm wondering what all kinds of Riding Quotes we've got out there. A couple of my favorites for examples are as follows.

"A zest for living must include a willingness to die."

"There's them thats been down, them that are goin down, and then there's some that are goin down again"

Harrywz

Maybe I missed it somewhere and this already exist, if it does I beg you all to not razz me as I did search it first. On to my thread.

I'm wondering what all kinds of Riding Quotes we've got out there. A couple of my favorites for examples are as follows.

"A zest for living must include a willingness to die."

"There's them thats been down, them that are goin down, and then there's some that are goin down again"

"Get the F*&% outa my way old man!"

V

Vapordan

There's an insurance thread in here with good quotes, search insurance.

compensation

I want to put this on the back of my helmet "statistics 101"
Maybe make a shirt that says "Don't worry your make-up, cellphone, and sandwich is worth more then my life anyways".

That may not be what your looking for, but coming from a guy who has been blasted with a fire hydrant, damn near ran over, stung in the armpit 3 times, and hit a deer all in the last month or so. I am kinda irritable. :D

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
No way, it's all solid gold. I'm looking for one that really grabs me to put on my swingarm though. I'm glad you're just irritable and not dead, I've put down a couple that I shouldn't have made it through so I get it.

Harrywz

I want to put this on the back of my helmet "statistics 101"
Maybe make a shirt that says "Don't worry your make-up, cellphone, and sandwich is worth more then my life anyways".

That may not be what your looking for, but coming from a guy who has been blasted with a fire hydrant, damn near ran over, stung in the armpit 3 times, and hit a deer all in the last month or so. I am kinda irritable. :D

With you there man. Sometimes I feel like a target. We had an awareness campaign in May. Attached is a pix.

C

Camo

After the MotoGP race, where Valentino Rossi took out Casey Stoner in a lowside crash.. Rossi goes into the Australian's garage immediately to apologize (with his helmet on lol).

Rossi was able to get back on his Ducati and finish a pretty good 5th, while Stoner who was furious, was out of the race.

Stoner (smiling): “How's your shoulder? Is it okay?”

Rossi (helmet still on): “I'm very sorry.”

Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”

Rossi: “I make a mistake”

Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”

Rossi: “Eh?”

Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”

Rossi: “I'm very sorry.”

Stoner: “No problem.”

I still laugh at the vision of it! The fact Rossi was so adamant the Ducatti was an awesome bike that Stoner couldn't handle makes the whole thing even more entertaining :rof:

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
After the MotoGP race, where Valentino Rossi took out Casey Stoner in a lowside crash.. Rossi goes into the Australian's garage immediately to apologize (with his helmet on lol).

Rossi was able to get back on his Ducati and finish a pretty good 5th, while Stoner who was furious, was out of the race.

Stoner (smiling): “How's your shoulder? Is it okay?”

Rossi (helmet still on): “I'm very sorry.”

Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”

Rossi: “I make a mistake”

Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”

Rossi: “Eh?”

Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”

Rossi: “I'm very sorry.”

Stoner: “No problem.”

I still laugh at the vision of it! The fact Rossi was so adamant the Ducatti was an awesome bike that Stoner couldn't handle makes the whole thing even more entertaining :rof:

I always thought it was a little presumptuous for a two time champion to tell a 9 time champion he ran out of talent. He had every right to be pissed off at Rossi, but he's not in the same league, career-wise.

cpatt

its not about the destination, its about the ride!

"well ride together again some day"

i got a few more but i cant think of them right now.

JSP

Administrator
Buddy on another forum has one in his sig.. "When life passes you by, downshift".

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Rubber side down.

also, I saw a neon yellow hoodie in Hill City, SD last week that said "Can you see me now, @$$h0le?"

BLAZEX09

Commuter
Don't ride faster than your guarding angel can fly.

I have a friend who always says "Two Balls Two Wheels" is how transport was meant to be.

The Bike lane, is the space between the solid yellow lines.

FZh8in

At 185mph fear isn't being ignored, it just hasn't caught up yet!

Disclosure: I have never gone quite this fast lol! I just like the quote :D

Tango59

Vinyl letters on your helmet in a language nobody understands. Mine..... "Piss Off" in portugese.
As to the OP "It's not the destination, it's the ride"

FZER

Avid Rider
"Turtle Humpin!" Riding two up shifting like crap and your girls helmet hits yours.

Last edited: