Radiator Guards 59.99 shipped!

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Rec'd my gold gaurd today. Thanks for the super fast shipping.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

jwhelan65

The Gold guard on Cory's bike

V

Vapordan

Why are your header pipes discolored so far down? Do you run her hard?

wa2txcory

Why are your header pipes discolored so far down? Do you run her hard?

Hey Vapordan-not sure why they are discolored that far down. But, yes I def do run her hard. I dont commute on my bike-go 30 or so miles outside Austin into the Texas Hill Country and ride. You wont see people/car/etc for miles and miles. Literally well maintained country roads that weave and curve all over so I def lean it and go. So it may be from that? Not quit sure?! Good questions. Dont have anything to compare it too though so :)

jwhelan65

Hey Vapordan-not sure why they are discolored that far down. But, yes I def do run her hard. I dont commute on my bike-go 30 or so miles outside Austin into the Texas Hill Country and ride. You wont see people/car/etc for miles and miles. Literally well maintained country roads that weave and curve all over so I def lean it and go. So it may be from that? Not quit sure?! Good questions. Dont have anything to compare it too though so :)

Power Commander added with the slip-on?

wa2txcory

Power Commander added with the slip-on?

Hey Joe-nope just a slip on (thanks FZER!!!) and airbox mod and BMC filter but the rest of mods are cosmetic. Dont know if I am going to do a Power Commander on this bike-couldnt tell that big of a difference on my gixxer. Probably do sprockets first and probably call it good with performance mods. (well besides suspension which is in serious need)

V

Vapordan

I know Austin, very well in fact. Nice roads, well from what I can remember. A bit of coloring is ok, just never seen them this far down.

sempre1

No tracking to Canada but it does take 10 business days, it shipped the day after payment was recieved. let me know when you recieve it.

Thanks

Joe

Ok it should be here this week i hope, definetely i'll let you know.:)

It's been 13 business days and still nothing!! Where this item come from? Oversee???
You shipped the rad gard on June 4, did you mailed to the right address???
Pls nothing against you but seems to be weird that i haven't received the item yet.

Regards

Sal

Last edited:

jwhelan65

I would't be surprised if the same gold paint on the guard was used on the inside of my projector. Such a great match. Even my girlfriend noticed the change. lol

Thanks, it is as close as it could be without be anodized in gold like the forks.

sempre1

hi my friend- it's been almost 3weeks and nothing yet..where this item coming from? Oversee??? Nothing against you but it is weird that i haven't received the rad gard yet! I know you shipped on June 4, did you shipped to the right address???:rolleyes:

jwhelan65

hi my friend- it's been almost 3weeks and nothing yet..where this item coming from? Oversee??? Nothing against you but it is weird that i haven't received the rad gard yet! I know you shipped on June 4, did you shipped to the right address???:rolleyes:

Let me check for you I will see if I can get some form of tracking, they sometimes get hung up in customs..