Radiator Guards 59.99 shipped!

jwhelan65

Radiator Guards 50.00 shipped through June 30th!

These are made of flexible 20 guage steele drilled with random 1/4 " holes for maximum airflow and protection to the radiator. They are available powder coated in black and gold with the hardware already installed. Simply remove your side covers and slide the new guard into place. You will need a 4mm hex key (Allen wrench) to complete the installation, there are also (3) zip ties with the kit to snug it up on the bottom. You should be able to slip the zip ties in on the bottom corners of the radiator directly through the radiator itself. Any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected].

These are identical in form and function to the ones I have been selling over on both FZ1 boards for a couple of years now. If you have concerns or thoughts to improve please feel free to contact me.

Price is $50.00 shipped anywhere in the states though the month of June

Paypal is [email protected].

Ride Safe

Thanks!

Joe

Last edited:

wa2txcory

I am going to try the way joe recommends to install when I get the final one. However, another way to install that I did on the template guard is remove bottom screws on the side guards, loop the zip tie but not tight, put it through the screw, screw the bottom side guard screw back in tight, pull the zip tie tight, and trim the zip tie-it hides pretty well behind the side radiator cover. I will let you know which way holds it better and looks cleanest.

wa2txcory

ALso, one quick note-if you install it this way you wont even need to take the side rad guards off. It will fit without removing them, then literally all you have to do screw it to the top and zip tie in the bottoms. Doing it the way I said above took about 5 minutes total time to install. This way will take literally about 1 minute to install-longer to find the 4mm allen wrench.

wa2txcory

Do you have any pictures you can post of a bike with the guard installed on it?

Once I get the final guard from Joe I will post pics. With pics next to the forks also cause the shadowing will make it look a little different but side by side they it should be nearly identical. I have the template guard on right now and its close and Joe said the final product is even closer. Should get the guard from Joe within the next couple days so hopefully by Sunday I will have pics up for everyone. I can say even if he didnt change anything I would have bought the template one for $59 for sure.

wa2txcory

Here is a pic of the template guard. I will have the final guard on tomorrow and pics up tomorrow. The new one is even closer to the forks which the template guard was really close. Actually got several "nice guard" compliments on the Sunday ride. It looks awesome on our bikes in gold. View attachment 227

Sorry for the shitty pic. I will get better on there tomorrow with it.