Power Commander

lothodon

Super Moderator
they do have an add on that allows for two maps to be stored and switched between from a toggle you mount on the bike.

Shleeve

So if I buy a PC5 but not a new exhaust(for awhile), am I going to notice a big difference over stock with the stock exhaust on it?

mano1192

Yes you will, just use their map on the site and you will have different shift points. Think of a pc as the way Yamaha would have the bike react if there were no emissions to follow.

trixster8

they do have an add on that allows for two maps to be stored and switched between from a toggle you mount on the bike.

You can use any switch and wire it to the first two terminals on the PC. Then when the switch is off it runs map 1, switch on runs map 2. It's really easy, just enable it (Map Switch) while your PC is connected to the software. Then when you send a map, it asks which position to send it to.

Right now I just have a simple toggle switch sitting in the trunk right next to the PC, eventually I will install one where I can switch it while riding. I'm thinking the blanked off Hazard light switch location.