Pazzo Levers!

who did you order your levers from on ebay? id like to order mine from the same guy if yours fit so well?
thanks

daniel327

These are the best imitation Pazzo levers that I have found to date:

Adjustable Custom Brake & Clutch Levers - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories

In fact, I'm not convinced they aren't manufactured in the same facility.

lothodon

Super Moderator
those are a spittin' image of the levers i got. they are NOT pazzo's without the label. they have quite a bit of "flex" in them that i would imagine the pazzo's do not. at least i hope the pazzo's don't for the price they get for 'em.

daniel327

those are a spittin' image of the levers i got. they are NOT pazzo's without the label. they have quite a bit of "flex" in them that i would imagine the pazzo's do not. at least i hope the pazzo's don't for the price they get for 'em.

The RIDE IT levers are quite different to the ones on the Ebay link you posted.

I've owned two sets of genuine Pazzo levers, and one set of RIDE IT imitation Pazzo's.

I can't tell the difference even placing them side by side (except one has Pazzo Racing screened onto the back of the brake lever, and the other has RIDE IT instead.

I'll never pay outrageous Pazzo prices again

lothodon

Super Moderator
how are the ride it moto levers for horizontal flex once installed? in other words, how much up and down travel at the very end of the lever (outside end)?

rnvanquish

how are the ride it moto levers for horizontal flex once installed? in other words, how much up and down travel at the very end of the lever (outside end)?

A great indicator of quality workmanship; I'd like to know as well. I've been considering getting new levers and assumed I'd be defaulting to Pazzo. The RIDEIT levers look identical in the photo but the workmanship is what I'm worried about...

SpunkyTheTuna

There's quite a bit of flex and I wasn't able to tighten it out using the pivot bolts for either the lever or the adjusting pivot. I went back to my Pazzos. Sometimes better costs more, I spose.

rnvanquish

There's quite a bit of flex and I wasn't able to tighten it out using the pivot bolts for either the lever or the adjusting pivot. I went back to my Pazzos. Sometimes better costs more, I spose.

Sounds like I'll be springing for the Pazzo's as well then. Unless of course they have the same amount of flex which, for some reason, I doubt.